General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHRitage Nationals July 24-27, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 08:35 AM

well i thank GOD i live in the Ozarks this is GOD,s country lots of beautiful places to see check out Rockaway Beach off hwy. US 160 short drive from Branson ill be cruzin around, remember this is the SHO-ME-STATE and im proud to be a hillbilly from the Ozarks
Old 01-17-2008, 03:00 PM

Just made my reservation for the Branson trip...

It should be fun! Do we need to "register" with anyone, or did we do that by reserving with Veronica? Any additional info out there?
Old 01-18-2008, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
You can now download the flyer / registration form on our website; www.hhritage.com

The site is still a work in progress, so check in often as new content will be added often.

BTW, you can also download the HHRitage Official Class Breakdown flyer that we will use at all of our events.

Hey Rich~go to this website and you can download the registration form! I've made our hotel reservations too, but still have to get that registration in!
Old 01-31-2008, 08:47 AM

Here's a sneak preview of the full-color designs for the event tees.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:33 PM

Hey HHR Minnesota owners

Im looking for maybe some people in Minnesota that get together on a regular basis.... Everyone I see on here is from well lets say far away....I wanted to also know if there is anyone from Minnesota that is actually going to HHRitage Nationals. If so I would like to maybe convoy down with someone....I think it would be fun....
Old 02-13-2008, 06:49 PM

I'll be coming from southern Wisconsin, but probably wouldn't be taking the same route. I imagine you'd be coming via Kansas City, where I will be coming via St. Louis
Old 02-18-2008, 08:25 PM

Reservations made a while back. Show registration in the mail! What's the count as far as room reservations so far? Is anyone else as excited as I am about this? Who is planning on coming from a pretty good distance away?
Old 02-19-2008, 06:51 AM

Looks like we'll have a very talented, pin-striper/airbrush artist as a vendor. I've seen pictures of his work and it is VERY nice. We're working out the details now. I'll post his info so that those who are interested can contact him in advance and set something up in advance. I have a feeling we'll keep him very busy. (I've already got a few ideas for Bonnie's and my HHR!)
Old 02-19-2008, 11:29 AM

I'd definitely get some pinstriping done, but I'm not sure about driving home without a clearcoat.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:58 PM

Thought I'd post a little more detailed info about the facility this event is being held at...........................

HOTEL:
Branson Ramada - www.ramadabranson.com
The Ramada is a 296 room hotel on Highway 76 with 3800 sq ft of meeting space that is part of the Dick Clark American Bandstand Theater Complex. The Ramada offers FREE full hot breakfast, two outdoor pools and complimentary Wi-Fi.

AREA 57:
Area ’57 is a flat 5 acre park like facility located on the beautiful grounds of the Dick Clark Theater Complex, situated in between the theater building and the Ramada hotel. It is the perfect spot for car shows and special events. The 1400 square foot building on site is suitable for attendee registration, small meetings and a place to store items for the event.

THEATER COMPLEX: www.dickclarksbranson.com
Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater seats 970 people per show and features live musical performances by legendary Rock-N-Roll artists. All Originals! All the Time! Current 2007 shows include:
· The Righteous Brother’s Bill Medley and special guest Paul Revere and the Raiders.
· The Original Comets (of Bill Haley and the Comets),
· The Original Stars at American Bandstand hosted by Fabian, starring Bobby Vee, The Chiffons, Bryan Hyland and Chris Montez.
· The Original Crickets (of Buddy Holly and The Crickets),
· and a revolving line-up of legendary Rock-N-Roll stars.

RESTURAUNT & CLUB:
Dick Clark's American Bandstand Grill is the great American food experience! Enjoy all-American menu selections like mouthwatering hamburgers that taste so good you'll swear they came off the grill in your backyard. View memorabilia from Dick Clark's personal collection in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere, watch music videos and American Bandstand clips, and check out pictures, gold records and other items from artists that helped shape American music.

Club '57, is also a unique addition to Branson’s nightlife. With live music nightly, Club ‘57 is the place for adults to finish their night on the town. Choose from top-shelf mixed drinks like manhattans, martinis - “shaken not stirred”, old fashions or something from the extensive wine menu all served while you kick back in the back seat of a 1957 convertible. The eclectic music mix includes rhythm and blues, great 50s Rock-N-Roll, Karaoke, dueling pianos or sit-in with some of Branson’s best horn players for a cool jazz night!

MUSEUM:
Open for the first time to the public, '57 Heaven is the world's finest collection of flawless, exquisite 1957 automobiles and memorabilia. Step back in time as you tour this awesome display of over 66 priceless 1957 autos, complete with a recreated "Hometown America" display – including a drive-in movie, fire station, barbershop, gas station, Cadillac dealership and more.

Quick Reply: HHRitage Nationals July 24-27, 2008