General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

If you ordered don't expect it anytime soon...

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 09:20 PM

snksknr94,

Do you have the last six digits of your VIN number? It sounds like my Sunburst Orange LT2 might be on the same boat as yours. I ordered 10/6. How about you?
Old 12-07-2005, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by trout11
snksknr94,

Do you have the last six digits of your VIN number? It sounds like my Sunburst Orange LT2 might be on the same boat as yours. I ordered 10/6. How about you?
Yeah I have my VIN. I ordered mine in mid to late Sept. I believe my dealer is waiting on at least 3 that were ordered around the same time as mine.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:29 PM

Got a little more info. Mine made it on the ship and it is expected in National City today or tomorrow. Guess they coat them with a diffenet type of protective coating for salt water, than if they shipped them by rail. It is my understanding that GM has sent more personal to Mexico and National City to speed up the processes at both locations. Hopefully mine will be here in a week.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:06 PM

Smile

My HHR has been found. It was loaded onto a truck in California this morning and is headed to the dealer as I write this. My dealer had no idea of where it was, so I called Chevrolet customer service and they gave me the info, all I needed was the order #. Expected delivery is on or about Christmas. That will be 11 weeks from the order date and 7 weeks from the built date :)
Old 12-13-2005, 07:24 PM

My HHR has been found. It was loaded onto a truck in California this morning and is headed to the dealer as I write this. My dealer had no idea of where it was, so I called Chevrolet customer service and they gave me the info, all I needed was the order #. Expected delivery is on or about Christmas. That will be 11 weeks from the order date and 7 weeks from the built date :)
Sweet probably the same deal with mine. I'm hoping to see it sometime late this week early next.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:42 PM

Can you PM or email that customer service # you used. The GM business center is giving me the run around again.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:48 PM

Good luck guys. I'm sure getting the car before or on X-mas eve would be great. I would hate to hear that you got your car after Jan 1st. Becasue then you would not share the please of driving an 06 in 05 like the rest of us. (Not to sound like i'm braging or anything)
Old 12-14-2005, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by SIHHR
Good luck guys. I'm sure getting the car before or on X-mas eve would be great. I would hate to hear that you got your car after Jan 1st. Becasue then you would not share the please of driving an 06 in 05 like the rest of us. (Not to sound like i'm braging or anything)
I want it before Jan because my first payment is due the 3rd.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by snksknr94
I want it before Jan because my first payment is due the 3rd.
They could do that. Make you pay for something before exchange of title/take ownership
Old 12-14-2005, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by SIHHR
They could do that. Make you pay for something before exchange of title/take ownership

They did for me as an employee. We did the paper work and got all the finacing done, basically did the whole deal except for me taking possesion of the vehicle, so I could take advantage of a rebate that was going on at the time due to a tent sale. Plus, I got a free I-Pod Nano for technically buying a vehicle at the tent sale, and I got the low interest rate that was out at the time, we were afraid it was going to go up. Mainly I did it because they thought the vehicle would have landed in early Dec.

Quick Reply: If you ordered don't expect it anytime soon...