General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Looks Like I Might Be Getting Her Out...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by IgottaWoody
......one day he will grow old and think back....."What was I thinking!!"
Couldve wouldve shouldve...............
True that!! Eric you are young, this is the time you need to do these things. When you are my age...it will be too late. Don't worry about the car, trust me it will make it. You need pics of your sweet ride everywhere you can get them. I only have 32K on my car but it has seen california from San Diego to San Francisco, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri I think I have pics of all...but not with two young ladies looking to get to spring break. Roll on my young brother, LOL. Todd (Uma)
Old 02-24-2010, 09:44 PM

Ha ha, well we were going to drive straight through, but my parents were concered so they offered to pay for hotels on the drive down and back... So, I may not have to worry about other drivers. When I came back from Denver I did the whole drive just fine in my friends Lumina, but we stopped. Non-stop I wouldn't risk doing by myself, but with a break I'm fine. I guess if I keep the car a long time it'll be cool to look back and remember driving it down to Florida for spring break! What better of a road trip?!?!?
Old 02-24-2010, 10:30 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by CrazyCarKid
Ha ha, well we were going to drive straight through, but my parents were concered so they offered to pay for hotels on the drive down and back... So, I may not have to worry about other drivers. When I came back from Denver I did the whole drive just fine in my friends Lumina, but we stopped. Non-stop I wouldn't risk doing by myself, but with a break I'm fine. I guess if I keep the car a long time it'll be cool to look back and remember driving it down to Florida for spring break! What better of a road trip?!?!?
GL brother!! Todd (Uma)
Old 02-25-2010, 12:55 AM
Platinum Member

That's the ticket... & enjoy the company...
Old 02-25-2010, 01:19 AM

So now youre driving the girls down AND the parents are even paying for the hotel room ??? We want pics (nothing too indecent)
Old 02-25-2010, 01:20 AM
Platinum Member

Ahhh, life at home with the folks... Easy Living.. lol
Old 02-25-2010, 05:47 AM

Well, the one girl has a boyfriend....
Old 02-25-2010, 11:52 AM

But he's not going.... Right?
Old 02-25-2010, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by skyeglen
But he's not going.... Right?
Well, no.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Uma

Well, no.

Just enjoy!! Have a great time! Todd (Uma)