General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Mid-Central Regional Run

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 09:05 AM

Mid-Central Regional Run

Okay, anyone who would be interested in the run that we are putting together for Peoria, Illinois on August 12, 2006, just provide your e-mail and I will e-mail you the flyer, pre-registartion form, a map, lodging and additional recreation information and I can answer any questions that you might have.
While this run is being put on by pepople from the Mid-Central region, it is most definitely open to anyone who wants to come hang out.
This is definitely family oriented, with kids games and a family atmosphere, hey I am even making a coloring book for the little ones, and bring your quickest Hot Wheels because the track will be finished in time!!! The valve cover racing is still up in the air, because I don't know if I will have the track done in time, but build 'em anyway because if we can't run 'em, we'll show 'em. (for those of you who don't know valve cover racing, it is gravity type, non-motorized , so stuff like skateboard trucks and wheels etc. this will be unlimited type racing, no weight rules, no size restrictions, just for fun...and no motors, electromagnets etc...This is your chance to come hang out in the humid midwest, in the middle of corn country and meet some of the people that you talk to on the forum...and the cruise route is cool, we are goin to parade the HHRs through two other cruise-ins and make everyone drool !!!
Old 06-01-2006, 12:18 AM

you`ve got mail!!