General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

My HHR needs some TLC

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 04:21 PM

Angry My HHR needs some TLC

I've only had my HHR for a few months and today I was rear-ended on the freeway. A county sheriff hit the car behind me which in turn hit me. Sadly the PT cruiser that was in the middle got the worst of it. From the outside my car looks ok except the bumper but once you open the back hatch the floor is crumpled in and the back hatch doesn't fully close.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:52 PM

Its my greatest fear once i get mine... I hope your insurance will cover what happend, Im also curioushow much it will cost to repair everything. Ive heard that everything on the hhr (exeptthe hood) is very cheap to fix.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:13 PM
ecl

Originally Posted by BigBear45
Its my greatest fear once i get mine... I hope your insurance will cover what happend, Im also curioushow much it will cost to repair everything. Ive heard that everything on the hhr (exeptthe hood) is very cheap to fix.
Thats not always true. Heck just to fix my passenger door is 1500. Sorry to hear about yours and hope it gets fixed.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:23 PM

I had an eighteen wheeler turn right from the center of the street, and his trailer nailed the left side, doors, fender, hood, bumper etc. Made a real mess out of my then practically new 07 HHR. The cost to repair was just about $5,000.00, and fortunately it turned out perfect. No way to tell now anything ever happened to it, but it made me sick at the time.