General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

My kind of HHR

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 12:11 PM
Administrator

This type of two tone might be a few bucks cheaper, not so much detail work with the chrome spears

and for your chrome wheels

https://www.wheelvintiques.com/wheel...g=49&finish=61

they also sell baby moon centre caps
Old 08-05-2020, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Oldblue

This type of two tone might be a few bucks cheaper, not so much detail work with the chrome spears

and for your chrome wheels

https://www.wheelvintiques.com/wheel...g=49&finish=61

they also sell baby moon centre caps
Very nice...just taking a break from mowing. A damn 🐝 stung two of my toes. 😭 This hasn't been my season. I have been stung on two different occasions by wasps.

I was even wearing bug spray. If I can't walk later work is gonna kill me.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:18 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Ronnie
OMG...listen y'all...I am an old soul. I love retro stuff. My kitchen is packed with vintage 1950s stuff. I want this color on my car..
and those wheels. 😍 I loved my 2009 Charger because it had the lettering and the stripes. I like different than cookie cutter cars.

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face.
I may delay mowing this morning to get an estimate. It will probably be way too much. 😟 i got body damage too. Nothing I did...I bought it that way. My body shop is a mile away and he always takes pretty good care of me. I only paid $1,450.00 for it. Even with all the repairs it sure beats a car payment.
This one started life as an '06 wagon, the Dealership modded it into a fully enclosed Panel. I remember first seeing it way back..

The colors are killer. The wheels are sporting hub caps.. Wonder if they still have it ?

Bee-sting, where are your army boots ?
Old 08-05-2020, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by sleeper
This one started life as an '06 wagon, the Dealership modded it into a fully enclosed Panel. I remember first seeing it way back..

The colors are killer. The wheels are sporting hub caps.. Wonder if they still have it ?

Bee-sting, where are your army boots ?
Cowboy boots...yes. Army boots...no. I love working on my car...but I'm a girlie girl. Let me grab mah crown. 👑
Old 08-05-2020, 08:49 PM
Platinum Member

Cowboy boots...yes. Army boots...no. I love working on my car...but I'm a girlie girl. Let me grab mah crown. 👑
My Bad, I was just funning with ya.. Cowboy boots & a Crown.. Cool..
Old 08-05-2020, 09:21 PM

My Bad, I was just funning with ya.. Cowboy boots & a Crown.. Cool..
I can take it. You just gotta be able to take it in return.

I preferred my cowboy hat with my cowboy boots. But someone decided they needed my cowboy hat more than I did.
Old 08-05-2020, 09:30 PM
Platinum Member

I can take it. Cool. You just gotta be able to take it in return. Agreed..

I preferred my cowboy hat with my cowboy boots. I can understand that. But someone decided they needed my cowboy hat more than I did. 10-4, I think I've been down a similar road.
But life rolls on..

Old 08-05-2020, 09:39 PM

But life rolls on..
But the hat was freakin awesome as hell. . It was appropriate for life as we know it right now. It was a Corona beer promo hat. I got compliments on it wherever I went.

I may dig to see if I still have a pic of it
Old 08-05-2020, 09:49 PM
Platinum Member

But the hat was freakin awesome as hell. . Well, that would make it special then.. It was appropriate for life as we know it right now. It was a Corona beer promo hat. Very appropriate. I got compliments on it wherever I went. Sounds cool.. + Always nice to be complimented.

I may dig to see if I still have a pic of it I bet it is cool.
Prior to hooking up with my mrs almost 26 yrs ago.. I was dating a Squaw, very nice Indian gal. She was trying to turn me into a cowboy. She wanted me to buy a cowboy hat.
But her riding on the back of my Harley was more fun.
Old 08-06-2020, 02:40 AM

Prior to hooking up with my mrs almost 26 yrs ago.. I was dating a Squaw, very nice Indian gal. She was trying to turn me into a cowboy. She wanted me to buy a cowboy hat.
But her riding on the back of my Harley was more fun.
I'm not a cowgirl. I just love hats...and beautiful cowboy boots too. It's funny my boyfriend is a country guy....he used to ride with the PBR back in the day.

Dang it...I miss that cowboy hat!

I'm hoping one day it turns up at my house. Like I misplaced it somewhere. I can only hope.

Quick Reply: My kind of HHR