General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

National G2G July 24-27 2008

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 01:48 AM

I'm in.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Vivid
I'm in.
Great! Go Cards!
Old 08-26-2007, 05:00 PM

My PC will not allow me to view the flyer.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by lordairgtar
My PC will not allow me to view the flyer.
HOTEL:
Branson Ramada - www.ramadabranson.com
The Ramada is a 296 room hotel on Highway 76 with 3800 sq ft of meeting space that is part of the Dick Clark American Bandstand Theater Complex. The Ramada offers FREE full hot breakfast, two outdoor pools and complimentary Wi-Fi.

AREA 57:
Area ’57 is a flat 5 acre park like facility located on the beautiful grounds of the Dick Clark Theater Complex, situated in between the theater building and the Ramada hotel. It is the perfect spot for car shows and special events. The 1400 square foot building on site is suitable for attendee registration, small meetings and a place to store items for the event.

THEATER COMPLEX: www.dickclarksbranson.com
Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater seats 970 people per show and features live musical performances by legendary Rock-N-Roll artists. All Originals! All the Time! Current 2007 shows include:
· The Righteous Brother’s Bill Medley and special guest Paul Revere and the Raiders.
· The Original Comets (of Bill Haley and the Comets),
· The Original Stars at American Bandstand hosted by Fabian, starring Bobby Vee, The Chiffons, Bryan Hyland and Chris Montez.
· The Original Crickets (of Buddy Holly and The Crickets),
· and a revolving line-up of legendary Rock-N-Roll stars.

RESTURAUNT & CLUB:
Dick Clark's American Bandstand Grill is the great American food experience! Enjoy all-American menu selections like mouthwatering hamburgers that taste so good you'll swear they came off the grill in your backyard. View memorabilia from Dick Clark's personal collection in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere, watch music videos and American Bandstand clips, and check out pictures, gold records and other items from artists that helped shape American music.

Club '57, is also a unique addition to Branson’s nightlife. With live music nightly, Club ‘57 is the place for adults to finish their night on the town. Choose from top-shelf mixed drinks like manhattans, martinis - “shaken not stirred”, old fashions or something from the extensive wine menu all served while you kick back in the back seat of a 1957 convertible. The eclectic music mix includes rhythm and blues, great 50s Rock-N-Roll, Karaoke, dueling pianos or sit-in with some of Branson’s best horn players for a cool jazz night!

MUSEUM:
Open for the first time to the public, '57 Heaven is the world's finest collection of flawless, exquisite 1957 automobiles and memorabilia. Step back in time as you tour this awesome display of over 66 priceless 1957 autos, complete with a recreated "Hometown America" display – including a drive-in movie, fire station, barbershop, gas station, Cadillac dealership and more.

I feel we have a “Total Package” to offer your group to make your future events a HUGE success and create lasting memories for your attendees. We will work with you to assure your group receives the best discounts to all our shows and the Museum as well.
There ya go! That's all of it except the images.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
Count me in...I should be able to hook up with a couple along the way like tcstoy and head in that direction.
Hey Deb,

That would be a total blast. Had so much fun at the Boogie run that Val said she wouldn't miss this one. Would love to caravan to Branson with you and whoever else could make it.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Banned

Barring complete destruction of my HHR, or an unavoidable court date, I'm in. Steal of a deal!

I gotta get saving some money so I can get some of these mods going!
Old 08-29-2007, 01:16 PM

im in
Old 09-01-2007, 10:51 AM

bump!
Old 09-01-2007, 01:29 PM

Hey Mike
This soungs good, If its anything like the Dells then Count me in. Its an 9 hr ride :twothumbs but this might be fun and if the price is in the $60's then it will be worth it, thats a great price. I'll be watching this Threat. I hope this works out.

Rudy (Z-Man)
Old 09-01-2007, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Hey Mike
This soungs good, If its anything like the Dells then Count me in. Its an 9 hr ride :twothumbs but this might be fun and if the price is in the $60's then it will be worth it, thats a great price. I'll be watching this Threat. I hope this works out.

Rudy (Z-Man)
The room rate includes breakfast too!

Quick Reply: National G2G July 24-27 2008