General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

New product - colored gauge faces for HHR - 4 colors to choose from - PFYC.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Former Sponsor

New product - colored gauge faces for HHR - 4 colors to choose from - PFYC.com

Hi all:

We're a supporting vendor here on the board and I wanted to show you our newest product just launched this morning. We're also offering FREE SHIPPING for a limited time on this item (50% off shipping to Canada!) as an introductory special.

For those of you who don't know us, we have been in business online for about 10 years and are a very trusted name in the aftermarket industry. We started off in 1998 offering parts for the Pontiac Grand Prix and have expanded from there. We value customer service as our highest priority and we are all enthusiasts working here. You can expect fast responses to your e-mails even during nights and weekends, and we also have live online support duirng business hours. Give us a try sometime!

NEW PRODUCT!

Match your interior or exterior color scheme to your gauges! Available in white, yellow, blue, and red. These are custom fit and maintain all factory lights and warning functions. They are made from the same fade-resistant material as your factory gauges and are easy to install. They directly replace your stock gauge face. Each kit includes detailed instructions and a handy needle-removal kit. If that's not enough, the manufacturer also offers free phone-in tech support if you are having trouble with installation!

Colored Gauge Faces - 06-08 HHR

Click the image below to go directly to the ordering page.

More photos:

---------------

To see a full listing of our brand new items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials, please click here.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:39 PM
Former Sponsor

These are available for both US (MPH) and Canadian (KMH) vehicles - we're adding KMH now.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:56 PM

wouldn't the KMH ones be the same? I thought the DIC did all the switching for it. Just like my stock gauges doesn't say MPH or MPH.

None the less, good price on it. Only thing is from the photos I've seen installed, i really didn't like the end look. Was all for it until i saw them done.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by twistrman
wouldn't the KMH ones be the same? I thought the DIC did all the switching for it. Just like my stock gauges doesn't say MPH or MPH.

None the less, good price on it. Only thing is from the photos I've seen installed, i really didn't like the end look. Was all for it until i saw them done.
The 'DIC' will change the read out but these are solid plates that are mounted on top of the oem readout and instead of have a cut out so the MPH or KMH could show though, the MPH or KPH is written on the cluster
Old 09-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by twistrman

That's a shame. I guess it all depends on your interior color/scheme and taste. The product itself is very nicely done and would look very nice with certain interior color combos or if someone has done custom dash or seats, etc.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:29 PM

I take it nothing for the SS is available yet?
Old 09-30-2008, 09:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jerSSey HHR
I take it nothing for the SS is available yet?
Not yet, but we can fast track it if we get at least four pre-payments from members of this board. If you can get that many people together, let's get the SS gauges done!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:19 AM

got these in kms/h
Old 10-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by badboy69
got these in kms/h
Yes, we sure do. Click the link to go to our website and it's the second choice after MPH.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:22 AM

never mind.