General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

New PTeazer HHR ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 02:01 AM

New PTeazer HHR ?

I searched and didnt see this one yet, but if it has been posted...please be genlte on me! I saw this one and personally think its the best "RETRO" looking unit Ive seen. Let me know what ya'll think

Old 01-14-2007, 02:11 AM

Yup that is one of their nicer ones, though I like almost every one they've done. you can buy most of the stuff they do also. Not cheap but most of it comes with a lifetime warranty.

http://www.teazerdesign.com/
Old 01-14-2007, 02:36 AM

glad to see it wasnt a repost...oh and btw...Bob and I have the same birthday
..course..I got a few years on him!
Old 01-14-2007, 08:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by greyghost
glad to see it wasnt a repost
It is. The Teazer HHRs and body parts have been beat to death on this site. That HHR was on their site well over a year ago when the HHR hit the market. I personally don't like the grille being part of the lower bumper. It looks weird. The mirrors are the ugliest mirrors I have ever seen on any vihicle.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:34 AM

I do like this one, it has been out for awhile but while beong a big departure from the original design, it is taseful and carried out welll...except for the mrrirs and there I completely agree with the captain. You know if I llok at this one long enough I can see exactly how it would look if it were include in an animated movie like "Cars"...
Old 01-14-2007, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
It is. The Teazer HHRs and body parts have been beat to death on this site. That HHR was on their site well over a year ago when the HHR hit the market. I personally don't like the grille being part of the lower bumper. It looks weird. The mirrors are the ugliest mirrors I have ever seen on any vihicle.
Well, at 4 in the morning I did a search and couldnt remember ever seeing it either. IMHO, its really well done!!!
Old 01-14-2007, 12:20 PM

what you see

Originally Posted by scaleguy
I do like this one, it has been out for awhile but while beong a big departure from the original design, it is taseful and carried out welll...except for the mrrirs and there I completely agree with the captain. You know if I llok at this one long enough I can see exactly how it would look if it were include in an animated movie like "Cars"...
I see an oriental kitten ! Almost too cute. Hate the mirrors. Maybe a billet grill?
Old 01-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BIG JIM WOODMAN
I see an oriental kitten ! Almost too cute. Hate the mirrors. Maybe a billet grill?
A billet grille would make it look 100 times better IMO. Or a chromed steel grille would complete the old school look.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:03 PM

I think it looks great, except for the mirrors... they need turn signals in them
Old 01-14-2007, 02:09 PM

That would be cool..but maybe a lil too modern of an accent. And yes I agree that a chrome grill would be nice as well.

Quick Reply: New PTeazer HHR ?