General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Nice to see that gm patrols these forums

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Premium Member

My dealer is giving me some bull about the steering problem so its going in again and it will be on the list again it took two trys to get the weak suck sway bar links changed and I went and bought moogs they put them in and gave me the new factory ones they are on the shelf in the garage.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:13 PM

Toss them in the trash on garbage day. I would have put them in the garbage at the dealer if they gave me a new set , Not worth installing.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by sleeper
I'm not having issues with steering.. But it is not comforting knowing GM thought this was enough of a safety issue to Recall Canadian HHRs'.

That just ain't right..
Because less HHRs in Canda, would cost more if the USA was included. maybe that why they made a profit.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by jay loukakis
Because less HHRs in Canda, would cost more if the USA was included. maybe that why they made a profit.
No, I think it's because GM knows Canadians pay 30% more, on average, for their new cars, than the Americans.

My HHR has not been recalled yet. Maybe the SS's will not be recalled at all. Does anyone knows if the electric steering box of the SS is the same as the electric steering box of the LS and LT models?
Old 06-15-2011, 01:06 PM

Dear Sidecardog1,

I have read your post about my presence on the forum. I am happy to on here interacting with all of you. I do realize that there isn't always going to be happy resolutions to everyone, but I will do my best to assist.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me with comments, questions and/or concerns. I can't guarantee that I will have an answer to every question, but I will exhaust my resources.

Sincerely,
Michelle, Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 06-15-2011, 01:15 PM

Dear kewatin,

I am glad to read that your dealership has ordered the compressor that you are in need of to come to a resolution of your situation with your HHR. I look forward to reading an update after you get this replaced.

I hope that you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Old 06-15-2011, 02:48 PM

Dear RBradley,

I am happy to on the forums and interacting with all of you. Don't hesitate to contact me with comments, questions and/or concerns.

Sincerely,
Michelle, GM Customer Service
Old 06-15-2011, 02:57 PM

Thumbs up Hhr love

Originally Posted by ChevroletCustomerService
Dear RBradley,

I am happy to on the forums and interacting with all of you. Don't hesitate to contact me with comments, questions and/or concerns.

Sincerely,
Michelle, GM Customer Service
I LOVE my HHR(s), both mine & my wifes. My biggest concern is the fact they are no longer being built . I will keep our HHRs as long as possible, & of course replace them one day with something else from GM!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:45 AM

The damn SS brakes on a cold start. And the dealer who wants to keep it overnight because it "might be something else" even though I showed them the TSB.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:38 PM

Dear ymerej_mortsdnil,

Thank you for your feedback about your HHR and your wife's HHR. Yes, it is disappointing that the HHR is no longer made.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me with comments, questions and/or concerns.

I hope that you have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Quick Reply: Nice to see that gm patrols these forums