General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

O6ChevyHHR's First Attempt At PhotoShop!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ronzo
Is it ok to steal something if you can't afford it, as long as you really really want it?
It depends. If I stole a Ferrari it would be different than a homeless person stealing food or clothing.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:16 PM

Is it ok to steal something if you can't afford it, as long as you really really want it?

UHHH is Dr. Laura in the house????

Just playing dude!!
Old 11-08-2006, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Markiemark
UHHH is Dr. Laura in the house????

Just playing dude!!

Hey... I don't look anything like her!
Old 11-08-2006, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
It depends. If I stole a Ferrari it would be different than a homeless person stealing food or clothing.

So... using that line of thought....

Is someone stealing (i.e.: NOT paying for it) computer software they want (but don't NEED in order to live) so they can do x, y, or z with it the same as a starving homeless person stealing food they need to live?
Old 11-08-2006, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by teech
you along with tons of others....I used to be the same way...I just don't have the time nowadays to do it right or figure it out. Even torrents are a PITA...

Be careful about your sources though...Ive personally seen friends get hit with fines after using a trap...its set up "To catch a predator style"...they put out a crack for bait and when the fishes bite...

the bill in the mail routine is also real

Id rather just use stuff free and clear these days...no sweat and you can get tech support!
honestly, if its something i dont really use, ill get the krak... if its something i use like most everyday, ill krakit, and if i like it ill buy it.... but when it comes to something like antivirus stuff, this orta thing should be free, so ill just get a patch for it, and give it to everyone
Old 11-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Banned

So... using tha tline of thought....

Is someone stealing (i.e.: NOT paying for it) computer software they want in order to do x, y, or z with it the same as a starving homeless person stealing food they need to live?
Nope. The only time I agree with downloading or trading software, music, or movies is if the material is unavailable through a legitimate source or if you already own it. Unless of course it is something willfully given out by the owner or they gave you permission to do so. Hell I wouldn't have half as many out of print horror films if it weren't for trading.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
Nope. The only time I agree with downloading or trading software, music, or movies is if the material is unavailable through a legitimate source or if you already own it. Unless of course it is something willfully given out by the owner or they gave you permission to do so.
I agree with ya.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:37 PM

Okay Ill let it go...
Old 11-09-2006, 02:20 PM

no really along the same lines but kind of... all of my pc games are cracked. computer desk wise, im very disorganized. i hate having to scrounge around for a cd just to play a game that i havent played in forever. all the games are still on my harddrive why shouldnt i be able to access them? if i wanted to look for individual disks, i'd go to the living room and play ps2. (btw guitar hero 2 ROCKS!!)
Old 11-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Platinum Member

El Rey....

It's a matter of ethics...some have it, some don't. Now, I'd say you're an inspiration to all of us...being a teacher and all.

I mean, my gosh, why would you admit to "stuff" like this, for anyone/everyone to read???

Quick Reply: O6ChevyHHR's First Attempt At PhotoShop!