General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

O6ChevyHHR's First Attempt At PhotoShop!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 12:04 PM

Oh ok, sorry. I thought I was getting attacked for posting here or something.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:05 PM

that snoopy is a big time "pirate". lol
Old 11-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by HHR PNOY
that snoopy is a big time "pirate". lol
EXCEPT, for software, cd's, dvd's, etc.....
Old 11-12-2006, 01:02 PM

Don't worry John...this goes back several pages when 06 said something about getting a copy from someone to load to his personal computer...thus the piracy discussion. Has nothing to do with your post in the other thread.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:42 PM

Yeah I figured that out. It just kinda suprised me at first. I thought everyone was coming down on me or something....Guess I should of read the thread before posting in it. Oh well lesson learned.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:32 PM

ok since we are using 06 as a work mule for photoshop....

againbthanx for the ones you did for me early on man....
but how about this....

if you notice on the H like the fenders kind of follow a line along the body....from the front it kinda comes from under the front bumper, around the wheel, to the running board, back to the rear fender around the wheel, then sorta under neath the rear bumper....

how would that look if all of that way colored black on the orange HHR?
hope you follow what im saying lol

oh and a little more about the OEM versions.... well if you have an OEM that came off a dell and you try to put it on lets say a compaq, then it wont work, but if you install that OEM dell windows cd onto another dell, it will work, you can even use your old cd key or a new one...
a retail will work on any pc, and i dont think they necessarily have a multi license, usually some of the guys who distribute them on the p2p platform know how to add a folder(s) into the structure of the cd when they share it, thus eliminating the need for a license(or krak), and has somehting to where it passes the windows check thing that gets installed on computers during the updates

actually i really dont condone much of the pirating, i do and have bought software after i did try it, really the only thing, besides music or dvds, is antivirus software, this sort of thing should be free for all ppl, so norton stop ripping us off for about $90 sometimes and make a product that really works, for example NOD32 antivirus, works WAY better then norton IMHO
Old 11-12-2006, 05:31 PM

thanks for the info
Old 11-12-2006, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by EL_REY

oh and a little more about the OEM versions.... well if you have an OEM that came off a dell and you try to put it on lets say a compaq, then it wont work, but if you install that OEM dell windows cd onto another dell, it will work, you can even use your old cd key or a new one...
a retail will work on any pc, and i dont think they necessarily have a multi license, usually some of the guys who distribute them on the p2p platform know how to add a folder(s) into the structure of the cd when they share it, thus eliminating the need for a license(or krak), and has somehting to where it passes the windows check thing that gets installed on computers during the updates

actually i really dont condone much of the pirating, i do and have bought software after i did try it, really the only thing, besides music or dvds, is antivirus software, this sort of thing should be free for all ppl, so norton stop ripping us off for about $90 sometimes and make a product that really works, for example NOD32 antivirus, works WAY better then norton IMHO
AVG FREE is an excellent Anti-Virus program and I highly recommend it. It is updated several times a week and the software lets you know when it's time to download the new FREE version.

And as far as OEM software goes... it depends on the version. DELL XP can only be loaded on a DELL machine because it searches for something on the motherboard before allowing install. When my HP laptop died, I loaded that OEM version of XP Pro on my desktop PC which is home built - no problem, except that the CD KEY from my laptop didn't work. That was the time I had to call Microsoft, but I didn't get a big hassle. Anyway, that's the last of my hijacking in this thread about this particular issue...
Old 11-14-2006, 03:55 PM

Hey Mike, could you do a 2003 Suburban in the white, lime green, and blue like you did the HHR?

Heres a photo you can use, and crop out the Ford symbol if possible.

Name:  3GNEC16Z63G221747-1.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  52.5 KB
Old 11-14-2006, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
And Bravo to you teech...a man of honor.

Noboooooody knows....the trouble I've seen..

Quick Reply: O6ChevyHHR's First Attempt At PhotoShop!