General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

O6ChevyHHR's First Attempt At PhotoShop!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 10:38 PM

lol @ dont borrow the software.. i let people borrow all "my " software, and if they like it, i tell them delete it, and buy the original, nothing wrong with that, esp when it comes to antivirus software

...and yes dont post on here where ur gonna get the program, ur better off erasing ur post now lmao

but hey man, i PMed you about photoshop, have you looked into it?would be way better
Old 11-05-2006, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by galladanb
First rule...

Never admit to bootleggin software.

Second Rule...

Never reveal your source.

Third rule...

Never do any thing publically that you will regret later. DUH!!!

DO not pirate software!
It is illegal and can cost you more than the price of the shrinkwarp package.

Remember, if you cross a state line with it, it is a federal issue!!!

BEWARE!!!! Be safe, not stupid.
1. I never said I bootlegged software. I just stated that the trail period could be extended past 30 days.

2. I also stated that I could not tell you how to do it.

3. Too late... but we all make mistakes!

A Google search will turn up a million bogus cracks, some of which will do harm to your computer or network. But there are some that work...

I've had Photoshop since version 4... so upgrades aren't too bad and I don't get every new release. If you are in school, you can get the academic version at a huge discount from retail...
Old 11-06-2006, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by AlienHHR
1. I never said I bootlegged software. I just stated that the trail period could be extended past 30 days.

2. I also stated that I could not tell you how to do it.

3. Too late... but we all make mistakes!

A Google search will turn up a million bogus cracks, some of which will do harm to your computer or network. But there are some that work...

I've had Photoshop since version 4... so upgrades aren't too bad and I don't get every new release. If you are in school, you can get the academic version at a huge discount from retail...
I don't think he was directing his comment at you. Ditto on the academic discounts
Old 11-06-2006, 08:09 AM

HHR Forever hows this............

Old 11-06-2006, 08:20 AM

Old 11-06-2006, 10:15 AM

Hey 06...that turned out pretty good... "Smoke" has been "Smoked" Thanks Mike.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by O6ChevyHHR
My cousin, who is an Architect, is going to get me the PhotoShop program that he has at work. He is going to let me borrow it, so I can download it onto my home computer.

You must have picked up a spelling program along the way...............why do I feel like you are a fisherman and you are just "trolling" along??
Old 11-06-2006, 04:49 PM

Teech, you are so right, I was directing my comments at o6...

Alien, Same as above, sorry you misunderstood me...

and BTW, a multisite licsence does not allow users outside of the company that holds the agreement....

06, jus don't do it man... It's dumb. Adobe is big and they have software police.... (ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!)

In the FWIW dept. just don't risk it, ever!!!! Go buy the stuff or don't use it.

You can buy a legal copy of PHOTOSHOP Elements at Best buy for under a hundred bucks. That will be enough for most everybody but pro's. And they will buy the real Photoshop.....
Old 11-06-2006, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by galladanb
Teech, you are so right, I was directing my comments at o6...

Alien, Same as above, sorry you misunderstood me...

and BTW, a multisite licsence does not allow users outside of the company that holds the agreement....

06, jus don't do it man... It's dumb. Adobe is big and they have software police.... (ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!)

In the FWIW dept. just don't risk it, ever!!!! Go buy the stuff or don't use it.

You can buy a legal copy of PHOTOSHOP Elements at Best buy for under a hundred bucks. That will be enough for most everybody but pro's. And they will buy the real Photoshop.....
Elements is great. Its runs about $90 bucks and it has more tools than anyone other than a pro will ever use. Upgrade to the full version once you start getting paid to develop graphics...then you can afford it!

Additionally, pirating software is also a professional gig...HUGE risks unless you know what you're doing. Its not as easy as not registering software anymore...these folks have learned to sniff out unauthorized uses and will simply send you a bill. You can't even post on message boards completely annonymously...
Old 11-06-2006, 05:28 PM

thanks for the advice, but he bought the program for his work so, its his! And thanks for all the comments on my Photoshops Ill keep making more.

Quick Reply: O6ChevyHHR's First Attempt At PhotoShop!