General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

O6ChevyHHR's First Attempt At PhotoShop!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by O6ChevyHHR
HHR Forever hows this............

I meant Earnhardt Senior. The ol' Imtimidator. The black 3.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:31 PM

OO Okay sorry, Ill do that tommrow!
Old 11-07-2006, 08:42 AM

Had to use an impala since tirerack has the old Monte Carlo body style, they are basically the same in 2007 though.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:05 PM

Hows that?
Old 11-08-2006, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by O6ChevyHHR
thanks for the advice, but he bought the program for his work so, its his! And thanks for all the comments on my Photoshops Ill keep making more.
06, I should just shut up and let you go ahead and get into trouble, but...

He may have purchased a single use copy or a multisite licsense.

That does give him the right to let you use it! The end user licsence agreement that he agreed to authorize the program on his computer,
only applies to his computer.(PERIOD...!) If his hard drive fails, he has to reregister the new install.

And that means he can NO LONGER USE SOFTWARE on THE OLD Hard Drive!!!!!!!!

If you are a lawyer and can totally understand the EULA agreements and
wanna fight it, go ahead.

Technically, you can not even use the software on your computer, even if you bought it from him, as long as he is still running his copy of it.

It's like reading the same page of a book, you can't do that in two
different rooms at the same time. And he does not have the right to
loan you the book.

Never mind, I see you still don't get it...

DO not pirate the software.

This is my last post on this subject.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:45 AM

uhhh who cares..let him use the software as he sees fit.... yes he COULD get busted and all that but who has really got busted loaning out a disc to someone else to use? the only ones who really get busted are the big time pirates and hackerz/crackerz in the warez/0-day scene....i dont think a huge software company is going to use alot of its resources to bust 1 guy who decided to lend his cd to a buddy of his...they would rather go after the ones who mass distribute cheap knock off cds...and trust me i know, i have used ALOT of "borrowed" cds as well as loaned out my own copies of software, and this has been going on since i first had window$ 95..

and about re-registering and not bieng able to use software again if your hard drive fails... so you mean to tell me when you reformat your HDD, you have to tell micro$oft that you are reinstalling an old copy of window$ that you previsouly had? or if you decide to buy a new HDD you have to do the same? i dont think so cuz ive never done it and i dont plan on it

Originally Posted by galladanb
06, I should just shut up and let you go ahead and get into trouble, but...

He may have purchased a single use copy or a multisite licsense.

That does give him the right to let you use it! The end user licsence agreement that he agreed to authorize the program on his computer,
only applies to his computer.(PERIOD...!) If his hard drive fails, he has to reregister the new install.

And that means he can NO LONGER USE SOFTWARE on THE OLD Hard Drive!!!!!!!!

If you are a lawyer and can totally understand the EULA agreements and
wanna fight it, go ahead.

Technically, you can not even use the software on your computer, even if you bought it from him, as long as he is still running his copy of it.

It's like reading the same page of a book, you can't do that in two
different rooms at the same time. And he does not have the right to
loan you the book.

Never mind, I see you still don't get it...

DO not pirate the software.

This is my last post on this subject.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by EL_REY
uhhh who cares..let him use the software as he sees fit.... yes he COULD get busted and all that but who has really got busted loaning out a disc to someone else to use? the only ones who really get busted are the big time pirates and hackerz/crackerz in the warez/0-day scene....i dont think a huge software company is going to use alot of its resources to bust 1 guy who decided to lend his cd to a buddy of his...they would rather go after the ones who mass distribute cheap knock off cds...and trust me i know, i have used ALOT of "borrowed" cds as well as loaned out my own copies of software, and this has been going on since i first had window$ 95..

and about re-registering and not bieng able to use software again if your hard drive fails... so you mean to tell me when you reformat your HDD, you have to tell micro$oft that you are reinstalling an old copy of window$ that you previsouly had? or if you decide to buy a new HDD you have to do the same? i dont think so cuz ive never done it and i dont plan on it
the pirate police are coming...and they are getting smarter.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by teech
the pirate police are coming...and they are getting smarter.

they can find me on the hacked version of WinMX as well as on any bittorrent site, and the RIAA and MPAA can come aftrer me as well, i say F*** THEM
Old 11-08-2006, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by EL_REY

they can find me on the hacked version of WinMX as well as on any bittorrent site, and the RIAA and MPAA can come aftrer me as well, i say F*** THEM
you along with tons of others....I used to be the same way...I just don't have the time nowadays to do it right or figure it out. Even torrents are a PITA...

Be careful about your sources though...Ive personally seen friends get hit with fines after using a trap...its set up "To catch a predator style"...they put out a crack for bait and when the fishes bite...

the bill in the mail routine is also real

Id rather just use stuff free and clear these days...no sweat and you can get tech support!
Old 11-08-2006, 01:52 PM

Is it ok to steal something if you can't afford it, as long as you really really want it?

Quick Reply: O6ChevyHHR's First Attempt At PhotoShop!