General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Possessed HHR

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 10:53 AM

My light were coming on, on the way home from work at 5pm, still light out, but not on in the morning, it was light out at 7:30am. This was happining when I first took delivery of the HHR. I changed the time on the radio and it seamed to solve the problem. Go figure! Don't know if that really solved the problem, or if it went away buy itself. Good luck having then find the problem.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:08 AM
jx3

That's some weird S**T you have going on there!

How come the service dept. didn't look up the VIN to see who owned the car?
Old 04-11-2006, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by jx3
How come the service dept. didn't look up the VIN to see who owned the car?
Because they, too, are possessed..
Old 04-11-2006, 11:54 AM

The first thing I would have done is pull the underhood fusebox cover and reseated all the fuses and relays. Next, I would do the same thing on the center stack (interior), fusebox (located on the passenger side fo the center console). Loose fuses and relays are responsible for most obscure behavior in the HHR.

Just a tip!
Old 04-11-2006, 03:43 PM

Lights

It probably is just your DRL sensor. Your headlights are doing the same thing at the same time. Your sensor picks up various light and causes the lights to come on.
Old 04-11-2006, 05:30 PM

I was told by my dealer the day that I bought mine back in August that the HHR has a lot of electronic parts. It could be a senor or something which caused that problem.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:34 PM

Si Senor! I think it is your senor.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:58 PM

yeah so wifey goes and picks up the car from the dealer ship and they practically insult the **** out of here... they tell her it was our fault because we improperly jump started the car... they replaced the ignition fuse, the transmission fuse, and some fuse that works with the steering wheel she said... all of them were blown and they said the only way this could happen is that we jumped the car wrong so they left instructions on how to jump start an HHR in her passenger seat!

thankfully my fiance has a backbone and she was like F that ish... first of all dont insult my intelligence... second of all it was having these problems prior to jump starting the car... third of all it was your own chevy road side assistance people who jumped the car! so you need to give them the instructions... she told them off thank god i wasnt there cuz they would have gotten an ear full from me... cuz the road side assistance people that came out were from a company called pop-a-lock and the girl who was jumping the car was like this isnt gonna work cuz its not a dead battery you have electric problems... she said all the new chevys seem to be having some sort of wiring problem cuz she has seen it before.... it was just BS they didnt know what the hell was wrong wit it and tried to blame it on us... i have to call back tomorrow cuz they put on the work sheet that it was our fault customer doesnt know how to jump start car properly... im getting that changed tomorrow... so if this happens again then they cant say ish to us saying its our fault...
Old 04-11-2006, 07:13 PM

Although, I am sure that we all love and cherish our HHR...here is proof, that some Chevy service people are really possessed.....
Old 04-11-2006, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by adamlowery
It's weird how much of the hhr is electronical.
if i can quote bevis & butthead...
"you said electronical."

Quick Reply: Possessed HHR