General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Possessed HHR

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by HHRsparks
yeah so wifey goes and picks up the car from the dealer !

thankfully my fiance has a backbone
I know that if I had a wife and a fiance that my HHR would be the least of my problems. LMAO
Old 04-11-2006, 10:21 PM

Funny Navy, I caught that too. However, I have a bad habit of referring to my sweetie as wife sometimes, fiance others and the occassional girlfriend. We've been together for seven years in June, living together since last August. At this point it's more the paperwork than anything else. We are planning on getting hitched this fall though. I love her regardless of how I refer to her.

CBL
Old 04-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Banned

I like to call my wife my ol' lady. She don't seem to like it too much, she wants honey or sweety or somthing. I use ball and chain and my broad to describe her also. She loves me!
Old 04-11-2006, 10:28 PM

She must love ya CH. I use to call my ex *the wife* she wasn't too fond of that for some reason. The gal I got now... I call her broad and I'd have to sleep with one eye open! lol

CBL
Old 04-11-2006, 10:30 PM

That's ok I used to call my EX wife *****head as a pet name. I guess you can see part of why she is my ex hugh.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:13 PM

i have had the same problem!! my car has now been in the shop twice and at inconvenient times to boot!!

the first time i was in old town scottsdale in a parking structure.. my car wouldnt start, it wouldnt lock, it would set the alarm and finaly after 30 minutes it started..

the second time i was at phoenix international airport!! after trying to start it for 1 1/2 hours i fanaly called AAA for a tow. the car wouldnt start even after i disabled my remote start. its sputtered and backfired but thats it.. then the starter would stick and keep firing until i took teh key out or hit the remote start button to stop it.. they towed my car back up to prescott arizona where i live and after 2 days in the shop they called to say it was starting..

it threw a code
code P1682 seit in memory due to an ECM calibration concern as per bulletin PIP3646B
reprogram ACM as per bulletin...

well it was fine for 3 weeks.. then on a trip to california 2 weeks ago as i pulled into northridge i stopped to get a gatorade at a liquer store.. guess what?? it does it again!!

this time i call my dealer lamb chevrolet in prescott and they say call chevy roadside assist. they send a truck out pick it up tow it to the dealer, unload it and boom it starts. POS im thinkin.. the tow truck driver is even stumped.. we both proceed to tell the service guys at rydell chevy that it wouldnt start before this.. so they take the car for 4 days and it throws no codes, nothing.. so now im waiting it out to see if it happens again..

i'll kep you updated as i find out more.. but if it happens one more time, mine will qualify for the lemon law and if it does im returning it and getting something else!
Old 04-16-2006, 12:24 PM

just wanted to bump this.. i noticed a lot of people having the stall or sputter problem!! so i thought my prior post may shed some light on it for you!
Old 04-16-2006, 12:26 PM
Banned

2 is a lot?
Old 04-19-2006, 09:23 PM

well it happened again and i was stranded for 1 1/2 hrs today!! my car now qualifys for the lemon law as it has been in the shop 4 times for the same problem!! i even video taped it!! this way the service department could not argue the point if it started for them!

i'll keep you posted!! ive had the HHR since sept of 05, i was the first owner of one in prescott arizona and now im just wishing they would scrap it!! its sad i was so excited when i picked mine up!!
Old 04-19-2006, 09:26 PM
Banned

If they take it back under the lemon law are you going to get another HHR that works right?

Quick Reply: Possessed HHR