General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

pyro gets molested!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by pyro panel
heres a good one...with technology now adays I was refered to file a report online...NO LISTING FOR CHEVY HHR!!..CAN YA BELIVE IT!!!
checked under SUV,truck and auto..who knew???looks like only the clips are damaged on the waterfall..a few scratches..I was gunna paint em anyway..left over 6 buks in change in the door..amps and subs intact..mmmm..sumthin fishy or they got scared off..just my screens for the back up cam and the damage to the waterfall..plus every switch that could be on..was on...i think I may buy one of these and have sum fun with the next fool...http://www.smokemachines.net/buy-car...y-system.shtml

one of these be a hoot as well..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc
Sorry to hear some one helped themselves to your ride,did they get in it electronically ? love the smoke machine,maybe a smile your on candid camera sticker if they are bashful.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:18 PM

Sorry about your morning. I have had cars broken into before it sucks. as upsetting as it is getting your days mixed up is understandable. I like the smoke theft deterent system I have never seen one of them before.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Platinum Member

Pyro-

That sux man !!!!! Sorry to hear this.. Your alarm did NOT go off ?
Old 01-30-2011, 09:54 AM

Know what your going thru Pyro, At least you came out to a car. Instead of no car. Good luck
Old 01-30-2011, 05:05 PM

Happened to my Astro last september... The SS was there, but, fortunately, the burglar didn't touch it. He managed to do more than 3.5k of damage inside the truck. He ripped through the dash to get the radio. Also gone was my XM radio, my tach, my GPS and my back-up camera monitor. Damn, he even took my Prodigy trailer brake controller. But he injured himself doing so. Given the amount of blood that was left inside the truck, the police figured it was a pretty bad injury. They made a call to the local hospital, and, guess what? There was a young guy that had just arrived there with a large cut on one arm. He confessed doing the burglary. I thought the Astro had a built in GM alarm system, but I found out it's just a system that prevents engine start up.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:20 AM
Platinum Member

HHR_SS_QC-

Good to hear they caught the low-life crook..

Our HHRs' have a GM Alarm system, + a starter interupt.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:33 AM
Platinum Member

Pyro-

This is what baffles me: Why your GM Alarm System did not get anyones' attention ?

30 seconds of Horn beeping & Lights flashing, & re-arming itself to go again.. IDK ?
Old 01-31-2011, 12:39 AM
Deceased

So many car alarms going off for anything but the car actually being stolen, everybody ignores them. I've noticed that they just become part of the urban background noise, at least half a dozen times a day someones car goes off here at the condo complex.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:44 AM
Platinum Member

843-

Yes back in Fla that was pretty normal also.. But up here in the country, quite different..
Old 01-31-2011, 05:12 AM
Former Sponsor

I never heard the alarm myself but a few of my neibours did..liitle buggers tripped the 4way switch as well..it sat all night 4 ways goin..door open..not sure if the alarm reset or not but Batteries were dead by the time I noticed anything was wrong..and I live in a really good area..appartnly the nighttime paperboy spooked em off from what ive been told..best be given the kid a good tip..

Quick Reply: pyro gets molested!!