General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

"Road Rippers" HHR large toy

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 07:13 PM

Thank you for that HyperV6, I didn't have the number. God Bless, Marc
Old 09-30-2009, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Marcruger
Thank you for that HyperV6, I didn't have the number. God Bless, Marc
Not a problem!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:38 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by marcruger
show off!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:40 PM

They're sold out! Someone bought 10 at once. That wasn't very nice to do! They'll contact me if they can locate more.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:41 PM

You'll understand if you have had trouble, think myself!!! I'm really unlucked, when I think how I can get any thing for HHR, I shudder but I trust in you all
Old 10-01-2009, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by photojoed80
They're sold out! Someone bought 10 at once. That wasn't very nice to do! They'll contact me if they can locate more.
The woman I spoke to at the store said the 10 there were just the store stock but she said they had more in storage. If she is right she should call you.

If we see them on E bay we know where they came from and how much they were. I would not pay over $25.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:18 AM

Toy State

Originally Posted by Marcruger
I folks. I found a source for the big plastic HHR toys that seem sold out everywhere. I got one today that the Detroit airport's GM gift store. They have several, along with some other cars in the same series. Just thought I'd let y'all know if you want one in the Detroit area. Black with yellow graphics.....mine will get painted white to match "Elvis". God Bless, Marc
Contacted Toy State here is their response -
"Thank you for contacting Toy State. Unfortunately, we have not shipped the Chevy HHR this year. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please call our toll free number at 877-473-8015 ext 24 (9:00am – 5:00pm EST).
Thank you for choosing Toy State
Consumer Service
Toy State Marketing (USA) Inc"
Old 10-03-2009, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by unique_w
Contacted Toy State here is their response -
"Thank you for contacting Toy State. Unfortunately, we have not shipped the Chevy HHR this year. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please call our toll free number at 877-473-8015 ext 24 (9:00am – 5:00pm EST).
Thank you for choosing Toy State
Consumer Service
Toy State Marketing (USA) Inc"

They have not been available retail for a couple years now unless you got lucky to find one.

The GM store is in a airport where only where a limited amount of people could even get to them let alone see them unless they walked into the store.

This was just a lucky find some one abused by buying them up. I almost wished I had not posted the number now.

These might be even harder to find now since Wako Jako kicked off. With him singing on it would make it something his fans would want.

Mine should be here on Monday.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:42 AM

Toy State

Originally Posted by hyperv6
They have not been available retail for a couple years now unless you got lucky to find one.

The GM store is in a airport where only where a limited amount of people could even get to them let alone see them unless they walked into the store.

This was just a lucky find some one abused by buying them up. I almost wished I had not posted the number now.

These might be even harder to find now since Wako Jako kicked off. With him singing on it would make it something his fans would want.

Mine should be here on Monday.
Was hoping if Toy State gets enough requests they will produce them again in the future. Sorry to hear someone purchased the balance available at the GM store at the airport.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:55 AM

Is the lack of HHR "collectables" a GM Licensing issue?

I'm really not into this type of stuff, but I have to wonder why there are not any miniatures or collectables in the form of the HHR for those who are?

The HHR is a unique vehicle (just as the SSR, Prowler and PT Cruiser) and one would think that it would be a good candidate for this type of thing, as it would probably attract collectors. I've seen the latter 3 as well as "not so unique" vehicle forms that have multiple miniature representations of them in many formats. Could it be a licensing issue with GM in the case of the HHR?

(Those below were all over the internet when Googled; The SSR and PT are made by Maisto and the Prowler is made by Anson; No HHR collectablles anywhere on the planet)

Quick Reply: "Road Rippers" HHR large toy