General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

roof top cargo carriers

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 06:36 PM

roof top cargo carriers

i recently went on a long trip and with my dogs + all luggage, the hhr was a very tight fit. i love the vehicle, but i would like to be able to add more cargo room.

would something like one of those top mount cargo carries work on the hhr? does anyone have one that they use?

i'm thinking something like this http://www.prolineracks.com/barrecra...go-box-lrg.jpg

or if a differnet design works better let me know!!

Thanks!!

Josh
Old 09-28-2006, 06:51 PM

Josh
1st of all I think its great that you take your dogs with you in your HHR. I have a Pug & I will not let him in my vehicle so he goes every were with us but he rides in the Honda Element thats his car. Now I think you have a good Idea about the Travel Box on the roof. I would first find out if the vehicle will hold that item and how much poundage the HHR can hold on the roof. I am sure that thier is a certain amount that the roof racks can hold. I could be wrong. I have about 9 friends who have that Item and they say that its great to have when you travel. Good luck and keep us Informed.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:27 PM

anyone?