General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Shortest mini meet in history...lol

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by solman98
THere's a chance that could have been me. I work in Smyrna and have one of the original sticker's when they actually sent them out to members.
It could very well have been you because if my memory serves me well I think it was a blue HHR. It is a small world! My courier company is based out of Smyrna and some of our work comes out of Smyrna. The HHR was on Windy Hill Rd close to Atlanta Rd.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by deliveryman
It could very well have been you because if my memory serves me well I think it was a blue HHR. It is a small world! My courier company is based out of Smyrna and some of our work comes out of Smyrna. The HHR was on Windy Hill Rd close to Atlanta Rd.
It probably was me then, I travel up/down Windy Hill on my to/from work. I'm on it from just before Cobb Parkway to Maclandland Rd.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:18 AM

i will be in the atlanta area on the 16th and 17th for business, i hopefully am going to catch a braves game one of the days.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:03 PM

It probably was me then, I travel up/down Windy Hill on my to/from work. I'm on it from just before Cobb Parkway to Maclandland Rd.
If I see you again, I will try to get your attention. So if you see an old man in a Aquablue HHR trying to get your attention, don't think that it is a crazy person.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:22 AM

If I see you again, I will try to get your attention. So if you see an old man in a Aquablue HHR trying to get your attention, don't think that it is a crazy person.
It's Atlanta, why would anyont think that.....
Old 05-01-2012, 09:06 PM

Solman98, was that you at the red light at Macland Rd and Merchants Dr around 5:45 tonight? I passed by and caught a glimpse of a blue hhr that looked like it had some different wheels on it.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:37 AM

Solman98, was that you at the red light at Macland Rd and Merchants Dr around 5:45 tonight? I passed by and caught a glimpse of a blue hhr that looked like it had some different wheels on it.
Probably was, I was on my way to pick up my daughter from gmynastics over by Greystone Power on 278. I usually take that route.

It's getting to be a small world.... In Dallas GA, that's a lot.

I did see another HHR pass through the light and they looked liked they turned to take a look as they went through.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:56 PM

Probably was, I was on my way to pick up my daughter from gmynastics over by Greystone Power on 278. I usually take that route.

It's getting to be a small world.... In Dallas GA, that's a lot.

I did see another HHR pass through the light and they looked liked they turned to take a look as they went through.
That must have been me because I did look to see if I could recognize anything on the car. Speaking of a small world, my 3 grandsons took gymnastics at Paulding Gymnastics. They moved to Rhode Island about a year ago.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:51 AM

That must have been me because I did look to see if I could recognize anything on the car. Speaking of a small world, my 3 grandsons took gymnastics at Paulding Gymnastics. They moved to Rhode Island about a year ago.
My daughter has been going there for 3 years now. Level 3, 8 y/o group. Finished 2nd on her beam routine at state 2 weeks ago...

Grand kids.... I wouldn't have though it. But I started late. My daughter was born the year I retired from the AF.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:31 PM

My daughter has been going there for 3 years now. Level 3, 8 y/o group. Finished 2nd on her beam routine at state 2 weeks ago...

Grand kids.... I wouldn't have though it. But I started late. My daughter was born the year I retired from the AF.
Congrats to your daughter! My oldest grandson is 10 and took 2nd overall in the state meet in Rhode Island competing at level 5 and the middle one is 8 and took 6th overall at state competing at level 4. The youngest is 6 and didn't compete. Did your daughter get to meet Daniela Silvas, the olympic gold medalist from Romania, at paulding gymnastics? I think it was last year that she made an appearance.

I served in the Air Force in radar repair in the early seventies.

Quick Reply: Shortest mini meet in history...lol