General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

SoCal HHR Logo

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 12:39 PM

SoCal HHR Logo

I was wondering who created the SoCal HHR logo. I really like it and would like to see about getting a similar one to do for Rocky Mountain HHR's.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:41 PM

Which one?!

Tim did: TkHHR
Old 07-02-2009, 01:00 PM

cant find it

I just searched and searched and couldn't find it. It's the one that has the outline of the HHR from the side, and says SoCalHHR's underneath it.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:14 PM

Just go to members list and locate: TkHHR I can tell you he's Great to work with! You already have one plus as you have asked about his work! He does not appreciate those that copy anything with out contacting him first!

Good Luck,
Old 07-02-2009, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by DLVRNIT
Just go to members list and locate: TkHHR I can tell you he's Great to work with! You already have one plus as you have asked about his work! He does not appreciate those that copy anything with out contacting him first!

Good Luck,
Wordup
Old 07-02-2009, 01:51 PM

The outline itself is GM liscensed, but they are very easy to work with. I don't know of any HHR group they have denied permission to use the outline. This is what we did for our local group. The one with the arch was adjusted to be more "arch-like" but you get the idea.

Go to www.EquityManagementInc.com for info on getting permission.

Old 07-02-2009, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
The outline itself is GM liscensed, but they are very easy to work with. I don't know of any HHR group they have denied permission to use the outline. This is what we did for our local group. The one with the arch was adjusted to be more "arch-like" but you get the idea.

Go to www.EquityManagementInc.com for info on getting permission.

Perfect. Those are the one's I am looking for! I will contact them.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by outlandishhhr
Perfect. Those are the one's I am looking for! I will contact them.
Now, they do NOT have the logo. They only give you permission to use GM trademarks. You have to make up your design and then submit it to them for permission.

Sorry if there was any confusion, just trying to help.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:12 PM

That's cool. After I see how many Rocky Mountain people would like one, then I will be working with TKHHR about getting a design, then will contact EMI. Thanks everyone for the help. I will be out there in Cali starting tomorrow (driving there tonight) maybe we can meet up Saturday night or sometime next week.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:48 PM

Both examples above are derived from my version of the logo that I submitted and have permission from GM to use. I created that version and have the dated files to prove it. It was created long before there was a SoCal HHRs at all. It would be nice if people liked that logo enough that they would contact me rather than taking my design to the local sticker shop and having him knock out a few for them. That's my view anyway.

Quick Reply: SoCal HHR Logo