General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

SOLD the HHR...

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 04:33 PM

Paul: I'm sorry you had to sell you beloved HHR. It had to be hard to do, but it sounds like you made a mature well thought out decision about needing a truck for work. Sometimes we have to sacrifice to do whats needed.

I hope you stick around on the forum. I have had a blast reading a lot of your post's. You have reminded me a lot of what life like when your 20 again and I have enjoyed it. I also liked how honest and upfront you appear to be.

Keep your head up and focused on your work with your Dad. You appear to be very talented at what ever you do and I'm sure you gonna be OK. Also sad to hear about you and Bre. Give it some time, you never know what is in store for the future. Good luck to ya.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:16 PM

Thank you guys n gals.. Y'all are the best. I will definitely stick around on here. I
am not running off and leaving y'all. You're like family to me.. My online / invisible
family :)

The HHR - Of course it was hard to sell. BUT i will get to see plenty of the car
cause i sold it to someone close to me, so I won't get to un-tied to it. I will
probably drive it from time to time just for the heck of it. I only sold it cause I
was upside down and in debt because of it. Also , because with my work, I NEED
a truck more than anything. I will miss the hhr, it has been my favorite car i've
owned thus far..

The Girl- Yeah, It is very tough. I do strongly believe that EVERYTHING happens for
a reason, even if we Never know that reason. I just keep praying and trying to keep
my head up. It is tough not having her around like she use to be, but I think there was
a reason this happened. So I'm just going to keep my trust in God and live my life to
it's best, whatever that may be.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:37 PM

Hey Paul,

On a lighter note we were curious if Bre and yourself have worked out 50-50 custody with De-Oh-Gee or will you be required to pay Doggie-Support ?
Old 03-06-2009, 06:40 PM

Hey Paul,

Sorry to hear of the changes and challenges in your life, but hang in there bud. Like it has been said before, it will sort it's way out.

I always notice your scripture quote on your posts, and I am a firm believer in that! " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Keep in touch with us here, and best of luck to you!
Old 03-06-2009, 08:21 PM

Sorry to hear of both losses- the economy is wearing on everyone....
Old 03-06-2009, 08:43 PM

Paul, I am really sorry to hear of your break-up and the forced selling of your HHR. I bought my HHR under protest and sold my beloved convertible. I didn't like the HHR very much at first, but I am warming up to it. I have also considered selling my car due to the economy - but I am so upside down in it if I tried to sell it - I would still have to come up with several thousand dollars.
As far as Bre - most of us have been there. It sucks, but you guys tried to make it work and it just didn't. I know you're hurting - but have faith, when one door closes another one opens. As corny as that sounds - it has happened to me over and over.

Be well. We are here for you. As far as the "unstable" comment - it's like saying our current president is horrible when he hasn't been in office 90 days yet.

Chris
Old 03-06-2009, 11:23 PM

Hey brother, Life is a wave. You must ride it's lows , to hit it's highs .
A differant cars in your future, and thats exciting in it's self !
And the girl thing, It's hard. Your a smart, young man.
You'll be fine.
Best wishes,
Chris
Old 03-06-2009, 11:41 PM

You are young, enjoy the ride
Old 03-07-2009, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by TkHHR
You are young, enjoy the ride
That sums it all up

Last edited by HillsdaleHHR; 03-07-2009 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Removed pic from quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by 3amigos
As far as Bre - most of us have been there. It sucks, but you guys tried to make it work and it just didn't. I know you're hurting - but have faith, when one door closes another one opens. As corny as that sounds - it has happened to me over and over.
Well nothing big even happened, to clear things up. I made a quick rash decision that i regretted a hour after i made the decision and he doesn't want to hang around... doesn't even want to try. but you know, the girl can't make one mistake these days.

:/ thanks for all of yalls concern.. it was just pointed out to me that he had mentioned us on here..

Quick Reply: SOLD the HHR...