General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

SOLD the HHR...

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 01:52 PM

I really wanted that sway bar
Old 03-08-2009, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by chadpuska
I really wanted that sway bar
ask him about it i'm sure he'd prob take it off and sell it to you
Old 03-08-2009, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by halfpanelsgirl
haha yeah... he sold his car to his granny so it's not like he can't go visit it. Can you imagine her driving it all blacked out?
I would just say he "REALLY" needed to sell it! To sell it to your Grand Mother????? Will she ever get used to the "Blind Spots" ? Hope this "Senior Citizen" has experience driving a Panel Van !
Old 03-08-2009, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by dlvrnit
to sell it to your grand mother????? Will she ever get used to the "blind spots" ? Hope this "senior citizen" has experience driving a panel van !
:d:d:d
Attached Images  
Old 03-08-2009, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by DLVRNIT
I would just say he "REALLY" needed to sell it! To sell it to your Grand Mother????? Will she ever get used to the "Blind Spots" ? Hope this "Senior Citizen" has experience driving a Panel Van !
Sent a PM ... could not believe what he said....
Old 03-08-2009, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by sweetmama
Sent a PM ... could not believe what he said....
PM sent back! Posted about the Grand Mother deal cause me having just turned 50 years old and being a Grand Father, we purchsed our HHR Panel based on looks alone! After a couple of weeks of driving that might not have been the smartest thing to do! I quickly learned I would have to adjust my driving habits because of the "Blind Spots"! Lets just say I hope she test drove it "alot" and was comfortable with the "Blind Spots" at the back of her new (used) HHR!

Hope I didn't "Ruffle" Granny's Bloomers !

Last edited by DLVRNIT; 03-08-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by halfpanel08
The HHR - Of course it was hard to sell. BUT i will get to see plenty of the car
cause i sold it to someone close to me, so I won't get to un-tied to it. I will
probably drive it from time to time just for the heck of it. I only sold it cause I
Well that's not so bad then! At least you can still use it! Who knows...maybe even one day when you have a little more money and things start to pick up in the economy, maybe she'll sell it back to you!

Personally, if I had to sell one of my cars, that would be best if a family member could buy it! (Unless they're a terrible driver!!!)
Old 03-08-2009, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by DLVRNIT
PM sent back! Posted about the Grand Mother deal cause me having just turned 50 years old and being a Grand Father, we purchsed our HHR Panel based on looks alone! After a couple of weeks of driving that might not have been the smartest thing to do! I quickly learned I would have to adjust my driving habits because of the "Blind Spots"! Lets just say I hope she test drove it "alot" and was comfortable with the "Blind Spots" at the back of her new (used) HHR!

Hope I didn't "Ruffle" Granny's Bloomers !
she test drove it a few months ago, and then again for a few days i believe, but i don't really know because i haven't talked to him ....
Old 03-25-2009, 11:17 AM

Paul, Bre, sorry to hear about the break-up! Unfortunately I am just now reading this, Don't know how I missed it.
You are both very respectable people and we hope you come in and "talk" with us once in awhile as you both were a credit to the site.
You are always welcome here!

Together or apart, you will both recover. You are both young and have your whole lives ahead of you.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:28 PM

Hey... I know Paul doesn't get on here very much anymore, but I just thought you guys might want to know that it looks like he and Bre got back together!!! :)

Quick Reply: SOLD the HHR...