General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Spotted An HHR On Canada's Worst Driver

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 03:33 PM

Spotted An HHR On Canada's Worst Driver

Saw a link to this show posted on another forum that I'm on and thought I would check it out. So I started watching episode 1 of season 9 and noticed that one of the vehicles they used to take one of the candidates to the rehabilitation center was an HHR. The HHR wasn't harmed during the show, but they managed to mess up a Camaro SS pretty bad during the assessment challenge.

A link to the full episode is posted below. I'm now off to watch episode 2 of season 9.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:02 PM

Yeah, it seems the guy blind in one eye drives a black one with the same aftermarket grille I have. And yes, I think he is the worst. Last time they trashed a nice blue mustang. I do enjoy the show, some of the tests look fun.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:44 AM

As I live close to where they film the show, I'd love to just go and try some of their "challenges". Looks like way too much fun for a person of my maturity :)
Old 11-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Deceased

Oh my! I've run across mentions of this show, kinda of a bummer that we dont get it down in the States.

Of course they could do "Carolina's Worst Drivers" just by compiling traffic cam footage from I-85, I-77, and I-485 near Charlotte.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by prod
Yeah, it seems the guy blind in one eye drives a black one with the same aftermarket grille I have. And yes, I think he is the worst. Last time they trashed a nice blue mustang. I do enjoy the show, some of the tests look fun.
Yeah he said this season if he's picked as the worst driver ever he will turn in his driver's license and sell his car. I definitely enjoyed watching the first two episodes. Now I just have to hope they put the rest of the season on Youtube so I can watch it since the show doesn't air on TV here in the states.

Originally Posted by 843de
Oh my! I've run across mentions of this show, kinda of a bummer that we dont get it down in the States.

Of course they could do "Carolina's Worst Drivers" just by compiling traffic cam footage from I-85, I-77, and I-485 near Charlotte.
I completely agree. I wish they would air it here in the states, but at least they put it on Youtube for us to enjoy. I've never been to Charlotte, but I will take your word for it. I've seen my fair share of Chicago traffic though from when I go and visit family up there and also seen Atlanta traffic a couple of times. Both cities have their fair share of bad drivers lol.

Originally Posted by Heavywrecker
As I live close to where they film the show, I'd love to just go and try some of their "challenges". Looks like way too much fun for a person of my maturity :)
That's pretty cool. If I lived close to where they filmed the show I would probably be down there watching them do the challenges. Of course I would do so from a safe distance lol.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:02 PM

I have never heard of this show but I'm rather enjoying it. There are lots of full episodes of it on youtube.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lucky
I have never heard of this show but I'm rather enjoying it. There are lots of full episodes of it on youtube.
Yeah I just finished watching episode 4 and I'm really enjoying it too. I just can't believe some of these people were able to get a driver's license.