General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

SS GREY / EBONY INTERIOR / For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by bassbase
Man I want those. Anyone wanna but my heated leather seats for that price so I can buy those?
You gotta ACT FAST Dude ! I PMed you about Your seats yesterday.

Maybe Next time, IF there is one.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by American & Proud
You gotta ACT FAST Dude ! I PMed you about Your seats yesterday.

Maybe Next time, IF there is one.
Yesterday? I posted at 7:19pm and you pm'd me at:

12-28-2010, 03:32 AM

Sorry, I like to sleep at 3:32am
Old 12-28-2010, 08:34 PM

there you go:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-Ch...item2eb22b7d2a

or there:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-10...item2eb1e41674

or SS seats there:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-...item5adde5fa6a

I like the SS set but I prefer, for my tastes, the grey/black to the red/black
Old 12-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Rest In Peace

Yes, I knew of those and there are a couple others listed.

I just meant you gotta act fast when someone posts a heads up Link to something, as you see, someone else bought them from most likely seeing this post.

I pm'ed you later at nite, first because I was really Not in the market for a set of seats at this time.

After you mentioned your Leather set, I was Curious and asked you some questions, like are they Black, any surface cracks, because you did not post that info in your post to begin with.

Told you IF they were indeed Black and in very good condition I would take you up on your offer to sell them at that SS sets price.

If they were still available (SS Seats) and you decided to actually do it, I would have paypal'd you the cash.

I did ask if you were Serious.

Could have been a win win for you, and me. Just thought I would Help you out, you see, I can Wait for another set of Black Leather to come along. I already bought my matching rear seat, so my seating is good to go.

I said in another very recent link post about another set of SS seats, they were Very Tempting but I want to buy a bunch of the mirror polished underhood stainless steel pieces next. With my Christmas cash.

You sounded like you Really WANTED this set, so after I thought awhile, I thought what the heck I will contact you and find out what color yours actually were.
(I had looked at your gallery and none of your pics showed the interior for me to know that info)

Sorry I didn't decide earlier.

But also next time somethings posted you really Want, you gotta hit that "buy it now" button pretty quick. before someone else does. Because if it's a Deal, they will hit it.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mowgli

Do the SS cars come with the plug & whatever essentials needed for heated leather seats?
The harness for an SS is void of the heated seats wiring portion so installing heated leather seats would take some work to make them operational!

Best-O-Luck ,