General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

SSuzy-Q All Shined Up

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 02:39 PM

Looks nice! You need to put the wheels on that are on the car next to you!

Old 03-22-2009, 03:40 PM

Yea that was a Chrysler 300 with some pretty tight wheels and some sweet chrome accessories.

This car wash is where all the nice cars come when the sun comes out... costs a little more than anywhere else in town but they hand dry and detail you out front there to show off your ride a little. :)

Here is the other pic from that day.

Name:  IMG_0177.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  39.3 KB
Old 03-22-2009, 05:05 PM

I have to keep up with Todd's, UMA

Originally Posted by hyperv6
I have to be honest I wash mine at least once a week and polish it out once a month year round.

It pays off when I sell it and it is like my Zen "wax on wax off" thing in my garage turned Man Space [I put a sign up to bug the wife that says "Mens Town"]. I did take two Porsche seats and make a sitting area for her to visit and sit a spell. LOL

For work related stress some people drink, I polish. My car has a deep shine finish! Sitting in a cubical gets to me some days.

Also waxing is really is good exercise too.
I'm with you Hype--my Blackie gets washed with water once a month and every few days it gets detailed and every day gets a good rub down. I don't have a garage and have to do this. It is indeed a good stress release to just put on the tunes and polish away...I don't work in a cubicle (thank GOD!), but look forward to the workout.

The snow you folks are getting is currently rain in SoCal, so I left my Blackie covered and took the S10 to the airport for this business trip.

SSuzy looks great!
Old 03-22-2009, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by afs9
I'm with you Hype--my Blackie gets washed with water once a month and every few days it gets detailed and every day gets a good rub down. I don't have a garage and have to do this. It is indeed a good stress release to just put on the tunes and polish away...I don't work in a cubicle (thank GOD!), but look forward to the workout.

The snow you folks are getting is currently rain in SoCal, so I left my Blackie covered and took the S10 to the airport for this business trip.

SSuzy looks great!
I have a stereo in the Garage and I plug my Fuse in with 4000 songs on random.

I am good to go!

I was 235 pounds when I got out of High School and a year after grad I got to 185. I never want to go back so this work out along with the rest of my yard and house chores work off my Ice cream addiction.

Looking at those picture and 50 dergrees make me want to put my wheels on. Must stop and fight the urge.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by afs9

SSuzy looks great!
Yeah, that's the nice thing with being unemployed! I have so much time to clean my car!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 10:17 PM

Looking good Tom
It looks like your getting ready to cruise, It seems like we need to meet real soon so we can have a g2g for an afternoon lunch. Is that the Car wash in Waukegan off of lewis Ave. I have been htere with my Police vehicle $22.00 and man do they do a great job.

See ya real soon

Z
Old 03-23-2009, 05:18 AM

I suppose you put your ice-scraper and snow shovel away too? Name:  eyebrow.gif
Views: 18
Size:  1.2 KB

I do like the composition of that photo.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Looking good Tom
It looks like your getting ready to cruise, It seems like we need to meet real soon so we can have a g2g for an afternoon lunch. Is that the Car wash in Waukegan off of lewis Ave. I have been htere with my Police vehicle $22.00 and man do they do a great job.

See ya real soon

Z

Haha yea that's the one Rudy. Love those guys.

I am all ready to cruise... you name the weekend that you are feeling up to it and we can get a location based on that.