General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Stitch may be a goner ...

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by karen1953
Sorry for that, Stitch, (sorry to say) can be replaced.
But you need to see a Doctor asap, some accident problems don't show up right away, and if you have not seen a Doctor right after the event, Insurances say Oh well.
I know this is a fact it happened to me, I was T-boned at the Drivers door, Was uncon, for a few minutes, woke up , was having muscle spams, did not go to the Doctor, cause I was fine, just real pissed.
A few weeks later, I was having some problems with my vision, and my right arm.
Found out that I had a Skull Fracture, and this was causing my vision problem as well as my arm problem. Insurance said You did not go and see a Doctor within the 48 hr, so We do not know when this has happened. Health Insurance said well you were in an accident you need to have them pay. Bottom line I had to pay for all of the Medical bills for this accident.
Please go to a Doctor today not in the Morning, But today.
Again So Sorry about Sticth.
I'm going after I leave work and pick up my wife. About an hour into my work shift, my back and left hip started hurting when I put weight on my left leg. I'm heading to the local emergency room, I'll let y'all know how I'm doing afterward.

Hopefully I'll know Stitch's fate later as well ...
Old 02-22-2007, 04:49 PM

that sucks it always happens to the People with nice cars!
Old 02-22-2007, 04:51 PM

Glad to see that you are going to see a Doctor! TO ALL: If you ever get in any kind of accident regardless of how small be sure to see a Doctor! You have nothing to stand on otherwise if something is to come up.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
Glad to see that you are going to see a Doctor! TO ALL: If you ever get in any kind of accident regardless of how small be sure to see a Doctor! You have nothing to stand on otherwise if something is to come up.
Doubly applicable for me right now: I'm practicing my flamingo posture to keep weight off the left leg.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:54 PM

Sorry to hear...glad you are alright.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:12 PM

What a tough break! I guess you can now get an '07 with the better warranty.

Glad you finally saw a doctor. I run a dept that bills medical claims and we often see mva victims come in days after the accident. But, if your neck is hurting, be sure to take care if it. My brother still suffers from whiplash he received 20 years ago. He has both muscle and nerve damage. With you being hit on an angle and the distance your glasses flew, there could be some serious soreness. And, please don't sign a release from either insurance co until all your care is completed.

Let us know how it goes!
Old 02-22-2007, 05:19 PM

I was worried that something might show up later on. Thank goodness you are getting looked at!! How horrible about your beautiful (DAYTONA BLUE ) car --- poor little Stitch. But cars can be replaced and you can't. I hope you are going to be okay. KIT!! Sad photos to follow, I am sure...
Old 02-22-2007, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by SandyBeach
What a tough break! I guess you can now get an '07 with the better warranty.
If he does, Stitch will have to be a darker blue as the Daytona Blue is not available on 07's.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:12 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
If he does, Stitch will have to be a darker blue as the Daytona Blue is not available on 07's.
I believe there are plenty 06s left.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:56 PM

The main thing is that you are Okay , I'm sorry for your loss, but you can always replace Stitch w/#II you can not replace the driver. I am glad that you were not injured.

Rudy (Z-Man)

Quick Reply: Stitch may be a goner ...