General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Sunflowerhippies SS!?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Sunflowerhippi
09 xb red is rs6.0, only red xb new gen.
I dont know anything bout his Xb....
Old 03-06-2012, 08:41 PM

Still for sale-but has a good warranty for a used car. 12,000 or 12 months bumper to bumper. 2 year/30,000 miles of basic maintenance & oils change. And of course the remainder of the 5/100,000 power train.

The 12,000 is a good thing for the SS because if anything is gonna go wrong it will happen early enough.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Platinum Member

Hope who ever buys it has better luck.. That one has a bad track record.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Lars on Live
I saw this post and it made me want to see if my old SS was still around. Turns out it is at a dealership around Indy. If you take out a SS with a nice JL speaker setup in Indy make sure you get a carfax report, a long test drive and some holy water.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by BlackknighT
Still for sale-but has a good warranty for a used car. 12,000 or 12 months bumper to bumper. 2 year/30,000 miles of basic maintenance & oils change. And of course the remainder of the 5/100,000 power train.

The 12,000 is a good thing for the SS because if anything is gonna go wrong it will happen early enough.
haha it has more then 12/12 bumper. Gm extended my 3/36 to 5/54 (so June 2013 ish) or something like that due to this cars massive epic fail status. So it will have full coverage till, well wait as long as the dealerships keep it updated it will have that coverage. Knowing dealers they didn't, lol.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:27 AM

It's possible it has more than that, but Chevy has a new waranty program for certified used. Most used are out of the regular 36,000 warranty, Chevy then gives it's used vehicle customers a warranty instead of having to buy one.

2-Year/30,000-Mile 1 Standard CPO Maintenance Plan You can feel confident in your decision to buy a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, long after your purchase. Starting from the delivery of your vehicle, we provide you with our new, exclusive 2 years/30,000 miles1 of standard vehicle maintenance— which includes oil changes based on your vehicles Oil Life Monitor system, tire rotations and Multi Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI)2

Learn More
1 Whichever comes first from purchase date. See participating dealer for details.

2 Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection: A comprehensive vehicle inspection, performed by a qualified dealership, that evaluates multiple "points" on a particular vehicle such as: the engine, transmission, safety equipment, and tires.

12-Month/12,000-Mile 3 Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty Every Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes equipped with a comprehensive 12-Month/12,000-Mile3 Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty. That’s four times better coverage than Chrysler and Ford.

Learn More
3 Whichever comes first, from date of purchase. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.

5-Year/100,000-Mile 4 Powertrain Limited Warranty Now every Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle from Chevrolet, Buick or GMC comes with a transferable 5-Year/100,000-Mile4 Powertrain Limited Warranty, plus 24-hour Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation. We believe in our vehicles and aren’t afraid to stand behind them.

Transferable to subsequent owners
24-hour Roadside assistance: Wherever you go, we’re right there with you. We’re proud to offer the response, security and convenience of our 24-hour GM Roadside Assistance Program for the life of the Powertrain Limited Warranty. See your dealer for details.
Courtesy transportation: During the warranty coverage period, this program provides alternate transportation and/or reimbursement of certain transportation expenses under the Courtesy Transportation Program if your vehicle requires warranty repairs. See your dealer for details.

Learn More
4 Whichever comes first, from original in-service date. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.

172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process This is not your regular, every-day used vehicle. Certified status is a name that is earned, and earned only by meeting our strict, factory-set standards. If it doesn’t pass, we completely recondition it. Our 172-point vehicle inspection is one of the most comprehensive in the industry—and just one of the differences between a regular used vehicle and a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle from Chevrolet, Buick or GMC.

Learn More 3-Day/150-Mile Satisfaction Guarantee If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, simply bring it back to your dealer within the first three days or 150 miles (whichever comes first) to exchange it for a Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, GMC or Saturn that fits your needs. No regrets. No doubts. No question about it.
Vehicle History Report We’re proud of—and have confidence in—every vehicle we sell. Which is why all Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles from Chevrolet, Buick or GMC come with a detailed Vehicle History Report. Now you can be sure the vehicle that you’re purchasing doesn’t have any hidden past problems like major accidents, fires or title issues.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:37 AM

lol, they are asking now what I paid for it with 12k on it.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:11 AM

So any updates? I haven't seen it fir sale so I'm guessing someone owns it. Since it had stickers for this site wonder if they are on here?
Old 02-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Premium Member

I haven't seen it yet...There is a BFM running around my neighborhood piloted by a blonde gal.......Makes me think of you when She goes putting by....
Old 02-10-2014, 05:59 AM

Yeah for a while I kept seeing it for sale. Haven't in a bit. I googled the vin though and nothing comes up for sale. So someone has it somewhere.

Last edited by Sunflowerhippi; 02-14-2014 at 07:32 AM.