General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

For those concerned about the popularity of the HHR

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
I think most people recognize that if AOL, MSN, Earthlink or whoever, displays a rating article, it is a "fluff" piece, as the previous member has indicated.

Generally recognized "news" or media agencies are more trustworthy (even if it isn't what you want to hear).

Usually taken "with a grain of salt" !!
Yeah I agree, but as far as fluff pieces this one went pretty good. Even if fluffy, it's still a more enjoyable piece to read if you're pro HHR like we are, than compared to reading Jalopnik pieces. I especially found this line in the review section intersesting.

"There's something about the simple shape of these windows that gives the HHR a low-rider look, ......"

It evoked a memory from the 70's, when I was a 15 year old dreaming of driving driving a low-rider. With that in mind while on the way to KFC I kinda took it a little slower cruizin, with the tunes blasting. But that blast to the past daydream was ruined since I couldn't lower the seat enough to make me look low enough