General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Tie rod gone after ONE year ? Anyone else??

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 07:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by wingfeather
To put this all in perspective...

"Things could be worse."

Imagine buying a $60k Japanese vehicle, having major issues & they tell you "it's your fault." No warranty repair, no free oil change... just the sinking feeling of being the world's biggest sucker :)

ASk me how I know...
Yeah, I KNOW how you know. I used to sell all those cars, and every one of 'em will crap out on you at some point and you'll be stuck with a repair bill that you'll have to make payments on for years.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:46 AM

Think about the things you have said to me.... and then think who had been the adult here.....

I'm done with this so stop bringing it back up... jeesss it's like being at a party where all the adults are hanging out having a good time and someones little brat kid can't keep their mouth shut.....

Again... Thank you to everyone who helped me (even if I did post in the wrong section and a moderator didn't move the topic since I am new...) and out of 3 pages of posts the same ONE person keeps trying to pick a fight, not multiple people... just one...

I know that now I shouldn't make a "point" to come here to ask for information about HHR's and that only to come here to babysit one person who shouldn't have access to anyone or anything.

Anyways thanks again to everyone... but the one person trying to run people away from the site.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:23 AM

Eldon, you've got to grow a bit thicker skin. I saw nothing all that offensive in anyones posts, but an awful lot of over-reacting. Be glad you don't have my HHR, cause with your attitude you would have trashed it long ago. I wish mine only had a bad tie rod
Old 02-10-2008, 12:28 PM

What attitiude do I have???

A concerned one??? asking others if they have had this problem to find out if it's common ???

Holy... heaven forbid I try to seek information about an HHR on an HHR web site...

I don't see why ONE person jumps down my throat for asking a service question again... about an HHR on an HHR web site.

I have seen a lot more stupid questions on here than what I ASKED but you don't see me jumping down peoples throats...
Old 02-10-2008, 12:40 PM

Okay all..........Take a deep breath

Reminder from site rules:

Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere for all. The rules and guidelines below are established to help us meet our goal. If you feel that certain remarks or links are inappropriate please use the Report to Moderator icon so that it can be evaluated. If you cannot follow these rules, do not use this website.

No flaming or trolling - Be respectful of other posters and please keep discussions tasteful. Do not make posts that incite arguments

Conflicts – All conflicts should be resolved in private via PM, email, or IM. Do not drag your personal conflicts on the forums.

Originally Posted by Eldon

A mod can lock this now.... I don't have time to waste getting people tell ME of all people not to put GM down...
Since you asked.........