General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Triple Lake Pipes in (CHICAGO)

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 05:43 PM

Triple Lake Pipes in (CHICAGO)

Okay
I have purchased my 70" Triplet Lake Pipes but I am having a problem having them Installed. Is there any one who might know of some 0ne in the Chicago land area who knows how to Installed these for me. I have been to 8 or 9 Top Muffler shops and they stated that they can not install these kinds of pipes. I think this is Bull but may be its the wrong time of the year for Chicago, I don't know. I have met some very good friends on this HHR Site like Scaleguy and Oldschoolfreak who said that they will install them after the winter if I am unable to find anyone to do it, but as you all know we as HHR owners we want stuff done now not later. So this is why I am asking for your assistance on this matter. I hope some one knows some body in Chicago who does this type of work and if not then I will have to wait till next year.
I hope every one has a great weekend. Drive safe
Old 09-23-2006, 06:11 PM

Try EZ Mufflers in South Chicago Heights.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:42 PM

Where are you located MRBLUE?
Old 09-23-2006, 08:05 PM

I'm located in Matteson,IL.
Old 09-24-2006, 11:06 AM

Hey Buddy

Hey my best friend lives in Matteson, near the Metra tracks, He`s got a vinyl shop. We`ve got to hook up.( My Best Non-HHR Friend ). Did`nt want to mess-up any potential "VOTES". Have you cast your vote for Mid-Central "RIDE" of the month, WINK-WINK Hey check out the regional site, We`re having a QUARTERLY meeting at Starved Rock, Oct. 21st. You can join the Three Amigos CONVOY.
Go to the site for info, and to vote for your NEW BEST FRIEND.

PS, That wasn`t too over the top, was it ???
Forgot to ask, Does MRBLUE drive a Blue HHR? We`d be BLK, BL, BLK, BL, on the road.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
Hey my best friend lives in Matteson, near the Metra tracks, He`s got a vinyl shop. We`ve got to hook up.( My Best Non-HHR Friend ). Did`nt want to mess-up any potential "VOTES". Have you cast your vote for Mid-Central "RIDE" of the month, WINK-WINK Hey check out the regional site, We`re having a QUARTERLY meeting at Starved Rock, Oct. 21st. You can join the Three Amigos CONVOY.

Forgot to ask, Does MRBLUE drive a Blue HHR? We`d be BLK, BL, BLK, BL, on the road.
Always hustling aren't you BB/CTH???
Old 09-24-2006, 06:05 PM

Hey, I used to live in Homewood, and I work for Metra.........small world.....
Old 09-24-2006, 06:17 PM

Small Galaxy

Are you saying that Homewood is in a Galaxy far,far away? Well, no wonder we never found you. An Alien !!!
So have you been checking out the M-C region, We`ve got a RUN coming up Oct. 21st, Starved Rock, join the CONVOY...
PS, Have you voted ( Rock the Vote ) B/B brings gifts to RUNS.. Ever seen an actual YR-1 Decal, they`re out of this "Galaxy"
Old 09-24-2006, 08:01 PM

Are you saying that Homewood is in a Galaxy far,far away? Well, no wonder we never found you. An Alien !!!
So have you been checking out the M-C region, We`ve got a RUN coming up Oct. 21st, Starved Rock, join the CONVOY...
PS, Have you voted ( Rock the Vote ) B/B brings gifts to RUNS.. Ever seen an actual YR-1 Decal, they`re out of this "Galaxy"
LOL!!! ......I used to live in Homewood (20 yrs.). I have since defected to NW Indiana.....lol....I haven't really been watching any of the runs but it sounds like it's alot of fun. Wow, Starved Rock. I haven't been there in years. That would be cool, I'll have to check my schedule (her name is Michelle) I haven't voted yet either....What Am I voting on? How do I vote? I'm mostly in the appearance and tech forums so I'm really not up on current events.....Your gonna have to school me....lol
BTW....I haven't seen the actual YR-1 Decal. Post a pic.......Regards
Old 09-24-2006, 09:09 PM

Welcome Back

Go to the Mid-Central region site, see, Ride of the month Sticky. You can join in the convoy, Novadiecast lives in Mich. City.
Don`t feel left out. (And Vote)
Attached Images