General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Uncool people

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Laco
I try that too, but unfortunately when I come back there is the biggest ugliest rusted out dented van usually parked right next to me.
It happens. I try to position so no one can park to my passenger side. Then at least there is a chance no one will open the door that is next to my car. Geez, I sound like I need a tinfoil hat now that I put this stuff in writing.

foolmoon: remind me never to park near you. I'd be hosed before I could even plead that the dent was already there.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by foolmoon_design
Was that De Tomasso horse or ox pulled in 1073? The church must have thought you were a heritic.
I changed the date to 1973
Old 08-25-2012, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by jay loukakis
I changed the date to 1973
Sorry Jay, I couldn't resist. The title of the thread is people suck. That would be me.
I can't tell you how badly I wanted a pantera as a kid. Ill post a thirty year old drawing of one tomorrow if I can find it. if I ever own a classic that is the car I want.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by jerSSey HHR
I park pretty far back with plenty of spaces around me. Unfortunately half the time some other loser parks right next to me.
That's because people are retarded and like to 'herd'
Old 08-25-2012, 02:58 AM

My wife had her Lexus detailed to the tune of 500 bucks (not mine) and some nut case who doesn't like nice cars keyed it that very same day. We also had another Dip S... throw oil bottles full of paint on the street so when you ran over them "POW", I think you get the point. Sign me fed up.

Don
Old 08-25-2012, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by TEKNOnaut
That's because people are retarded and like to 'herd'
"Sheeple" bahh, bahh.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:46 PM

pANTERA

Originally Posted by foolmoon_design
Sorry Jay, I couldn't resist. The title of the thread is people suck. That would be me.
I can't tell you how badly I wanted a pantera as a kid. Ill post a thirty year old drawing of one tomorrow if I can find it. if I ever own a classic that is the car I want.
pHOTO OF PANTERA with my son at a beach house we rented each summer, photo in my gallery.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:19 PM

That is one beautiful yellow car!
Old 08-25-2012, 05:21 PM

Ok,I'm not going to say too much here because it WILL affect my blood pressure... ..and after all,this is a family oriented site.

On the other hand I happen to have an option as a result of an altercation between me,my '49 Harley Panhead and a city firetruck. So when it comes to parking I'll use my handy dandy free pass.

And for the ****roaches that decide to park illegally in my spot I tag them with one of these. Fyi,I print these images 4 to a sheet of sticky back paper. Use a razor to score the sheet just enough so that they'll peel off when you need them. BadaBing BadaBoom...."Here's your sign". Feel free to make your own! It's open season at wmart.
Attached Images   
Old 08-25-2012, 05:26 PM

my wife works at WM, her hhr has door dings and cart scrapes all over it, i try to polish the rubs out once a year or so,

Quick Reply: Uncool people