General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Uncool people

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by steelroy
Ok,I'm not going to say too much here because it WILL affect my blood pressure... ..and after all,this is a family oriented site.

On the other hand I happen to have an option as a result of an altercation between me,my '49 Harley Panhead and a city firetruck. So when it comes to parking I'll use my handy dandy free pass.

And for the ****roaches that decide to park illegally in my spot I tag them with one of these. Fyi,I print these images 4 to a sheet of sticky back paper. Use a razor to score the sheet just enough so that they'll peel off when you need them. BadaBing BadaBoom...."Here's your sign". Feel free to make your own! It's open season at wmart.
Awesome!
Old 08-26-2012, 07:56 AM

I always keep a can of spray foam insulation in my panel , spray it in their exaust & their not going anywhere , it expands & seals the pipe solid.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:03 AM

Evil, I like it.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Administrator

While on vacation last week, we parked out away from the maddening crowd, and some jerk comes up and parked his pick up right on the line he almost took my passenger side door off, he then swong his door open and dented my front passenger door, his daughter got out of the back door, and hit my rear passenger door denting it, I jumped out and asked he he could have parked any closer, and pointed out they had damaged the HHR, he stated he was within his lines, and that he didn't care if he had hit that little forgein piece of crap, and that I had better stop crying or he would hit the car again, I educated him in the fact this was a Chevy , by this time the security car had rolled up asked what the issue was , I showed the damage to the mall cop, he made the pickup driver leave the premises. no resolution for the dents, but it was just a weird event. now that I'm bak home the dents have been repaired.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by gravett1
I always keep a can of spray foam insulation in my panel , spray it in their exaust & their not going anywhere , it expands & seals the pipe solid.
Nice , They have a spray paint stripper , Called stripper at home depot .
10-20 secs on a car and the paint bubbles up down to metal. Harsh , Yet very effective.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:22 AM

There must be something that attracts vandalizing a-holes to the HHR, I have had trouble also.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Oldblue
While on vacation last week, we parked out away from the maddening crowd, and some jerk comes up and parked his pick up right on the line he almost took my passenger side door off, he then swong his door open and dented my front passenger door, his daughter got out of the back door, and hit my rear passenger door denting it, I jumped out and asked he he could have parked any closer, and pointed out they had damaged the HHR, he stated he was within his lines, and that he didn't care if he had hit that little forgein piece of crap, and that I had better stop crying or he would hit the car again, I educated him in the fact this was a Chevy , by this time the security car had rolled up asked what the issue was , I showed the damage to the mall cop, he made the pickup driver leave the premises. no resolution for the dents, but it was just a weird event. now that I'm bak home the dents have been repaired.
OldBlue, that's a shame. That guy has ***hole written all over his forehead. The sad part is, the guy probably drove around to the other side of the mall and parked.

Last edited by Tyler Harvey; 08-27-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:16 PM
Administrator

most likey but hey, that's life, just a pain in the door panel!!
Old 08-27-2012, 01:49 PM

I took a good look at my baby today, she is scared up like a prize fighter, and still gets compliments, but if she keeps getting beat up, ill have to chage her name to Mater.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:10 PM

You all seem to have a lot more patience and understanding then I do. If I were in half of your situations, I'd probably be hauled off to prison for what I would do to them or their cars.

Quick Reply: Uncool people