General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Uncool people

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 09:59 PM

Another prison ref. Blahahahaha !

Originally Posted by THE BATMAN
I like your Dad , Thats a great story .
I have 2 door dings , Pass side rear fender , And drivers side rear door , They both happen in my garage , Within 2 weeks of owning , Took the wife and 2 daughters into the garage for a trial . Nobody did it , And nobody saw or heard it happen, Yet the car had never been parked next to anything ever , and the damage done was at home .
So four years and 3 mounths later , I have only those 2 dings , Because i don't park next to anybody. Plus i don't want to have to go to prison over someone smacking my door in a parking lot, Which would probally be the case. The family is an exception , They plee bargained for a chance to be more careful of the SS

Poeple with S_it cars could care a less about your baby , I don't give them a chance.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by TEKNOnaut
You all seem to have a lot more patience and understanding then I do. If I were in half of your situations, I'd probably be hauled off to prison for what I would do to them or their cars.
"Patience is a virtue,I have no virtue." Sometimes on those rare occaisions when I have too much time on my hands I'll come up with "stuff". Usually it's another mod to my Harley or HHR. But this time it's a way to address these kokroaches from a distance. I haven't tried this yet but here's the idea. Replacing the paint in paint balls with stripper. The question is whether the "shell" would hold up when in contact with stripper. If that was too caustic then an oil based paint that isn't going to wash off might work. A hyperdermic needle would leave the smallest hole for the transfer. "Oldblue" could decorate the morons truck from a row away. Now somebody with time on their hands needs to get right on this!
As always should any member of your IMF force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions. Good luck (insert name here)___________________.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by steelroy
Ok,I'm not going to say too much here because it WILL affect my blood pressure... ..and after all,this is a family oriented site.

On the other hand I happen to have an option as a result of an altercation between me,my '49 Harley Panhead and a city firetruck. So when it comes to parking I'll use my handy dandy free pass.

And for the ****roaches that decide to park illegally in my spot I tag them with one of these. Fyi,I print these images 4 to a sheet of sticky back paper. Use a razor to score the sheet just enough so that they'll peel off when you need them. BadaBing BadaBoom...."Here's your sign". Feel free to make your own! It's open season at wmart.

Maybe add to your stickers " Stupidity is not a Disability"

http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/best-signs/
Old 08-29-2012, 07:30 PM

Love it steelroy !
Old 08-29-2012, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by steelroy
"Patience is a virtue,I have no virtue." Sometimes on those rare occaisions when I have too much time on my hands I'll come up with "stuff". Usually it's another mod to my Harley or HHR. But this time it's a way to address these kokroaches from a distance. I haven't tried this yet but here's the idea. Replacing the paint in paint balls with stripper. The question is whether the "shell" would hold up when in contact with stripper. If that was too caustic then an oil based paint that isn't going to wash off might work. A hyperdermic needle would leave the smallest hole for the transfer. "Oldblue" could decorate the morons truck from a row away. Now somebody with time on their hands needs to get right on this!
As always should any member of your IMF force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions. Good luck (insert name here)___________________.
My brother is into paintball. Hmmm new task for him to tackle possibly. I could use something like that.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:44 PM

Squirrel piss, is the most concentrated acidic paint remover I've ever seen, but I don't know if their balls will fit in a paint gun. Lol
Old 08-29-2012, 07:46 PM

Old 08-29-2012, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by foolmoon_design
Squirrel piss, is the most concentrated acidic paint remover I've ever seen, but I don't know if their balls will fit in a paint gun. Lol
that's hilarious. I lost it when I read that.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:31 AM

.................and that one pissed off my Supervisor when I told him I need a new keyboard and computer moniter because my Mt. Dew "spilled" in a fanning spray pattern everywhere on my desk.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:54 PM

Just need to increase the bore,aka,"spud gun"! Load the whole freakin squirrel....head first. Now we're using butt shot. Yeah,sometimes I kill me...

Quick Reply: Uncool people