General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Viva Las Vegas!! We'll being going there in Oct 2016 for my nieces wedding!! Well thank you !, thank you very much!
She wants to make sure we have time to see the sites like Brittney Spears and Celine Dion and Shaina Twain!!
I asked her to alter those plans for the Hoover Dam and such!! Maybe meet Danny Coker and visit the Silver and Gold Pawn shop.

Today I'm rolling out to Niagara Falls NY for coffee with the guys! It's sunny today, but just 28 degrees out!
Old 04-01-2015, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by LawDog88
Is that a Flex?
That is a Flex. It's a 2012 Titanium (n/a V6). Has 25k miles on it...came Ford certified and I ended up getting 36k miles bumper to bumper on it. Paid retail but it as clean if not cleaner than a new one!
Old 04-01-2015, 09:55 AM
Administrator

I'm at a Tim Horton's on Pine St. in the Falls just a few blocks past the original Honey's ! Do you remember their wings ? George??
Old 04-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by chefhhr
That is a Flex. It's a 2012 Titanium (n/a V6). Has 25k miles on it...came Ford certified and I ended up getting 36k miles bumper to bumper on it. Paid retail but it as clean if not cleaner than a new one!
They are nice looking. I was looking at those and an HHR back in 2010.. You know which I picked. But the Titanium Edition and them not budging on price, doesn't surprise me.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:17 AM

Re: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Good afternoon Mike,

I apologize for the notifications displayed on your Driver Information Center. Happy to hear you’re planning to take your HHR in soon. If you would like to send me a PM with your full contact information, VIN, mileage, and preferred dealership I can set up a service appointment on your behalf. Either way, please let know how your appointment goes and keep all of us in the forum posted. I look forward to hearing if Avis kept his streak!

Have a great trip in Vegas,

Kayla K.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Originally Posted by 843de
Nice new ride there chefhhr.

Paddy decided that my morning needed spicing up, so just as I made the turn into my parking space in the hanger, I heard a "Bong" and then the DIC somewhat redundantly informed me that the Power Steering had packed it in.

Oh well, it's covered under the "Special Coverage" program, and my dealer will attend to it once I'm back from Sin City..err..Lost Wages..err..Los Vegas.

It's a business trip, and the only gambling I'll be doing is seeing if I win or lose the 25 cent bet I have with my copilot on whether Avis will keep the unbroken streak of Yellow Camaro rental cars going.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ChevroletCustomerService
Good afternoon Mike,

I apologize for the notifications displayed on your Driver Information Center. Happy to hear you’re planning to take your HHR in soon. If you would like to send me a PM with your full contact information, VIN, mileage, and preferred dealership I can set up a service appointment on your behalf. Either way, please let know how your appointment goes and keep all of us in the forum posted. I look forward to hearing if Avis kept his streak!

Have a great trip in Vegas,

Kayla K.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Proof that CCS has real people that work for them.

I think Avis WILL keep their streak. :P

~Kev
Old 04-01-2015, 01:09 PM

Re: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Hey LawDog88,

Were always here to help, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Here’s to finding out if Avis Car Rental chose Chevrolet once again!

Enjoy your day,

Kayla K.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Proof that CCS has real people that work for them.

I think Avis WILL keep their streak. :P

~Kev
Old 04-01-2015, 01:22 PM

I was told 225-60-18 tires would fit my SS no problem. Is this true.

Boydie
richboyd@frontier.com

Originally Posted by Oldblue
washed it , drove it , maybe I can get the rear brakes done tomorrow, I enjoyed dry weather for the first in a long time
Old 04-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Boydie

I was told 225-60-18 tires would fit my SS no problem. Is this true.

Boydie
richboyd@frontier.com

Did you try out the tire calculator that is lingering on the site somewhere? I think in the upper right corner...
Old 04-01-2015, 01:36 PM

Just did, doesn't seem to be that kind of tire calculator.

Boydie

Did you try out the tire calculator that is lingering on the site somewhere? I think in the upper right corner...

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?