General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2020, 08:53 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jjredsoxfan
It's not so much "what I did to my HHR" as much as it is "what someone else did to my HHR". Went into the grocery store & this is what I had waiting for me in the parking lot. No note of course.
Yeoww, sorry to hear this. I think FMG has the best idea, check to see if the store has security cameras.
Old 04-19-2020, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by sleeper
Yeoww, sorry to hear this. I think FMG has the best idea, check to see if the store has security cameras.
Exactly! Someone needs to pay for that, and how dare someone damage an HHR! Don’t they know just how precious they are?! SMH 😖
Old 04-19-2020, 03:30 PM

Went yesterday and visited Mom on her 94th Birthday.
Old 04-19-2020, 04:09 PM

Forgive me, don't know when my mom died.
Old 04-19-2020, 04:22 PM
Administrator

Today a short drive out for coffee at the drive thru then went to Sweetie’s moms to check up in her. She loves coffee! She’s 86 now.
My parents graveyard is closed until the pandemic is over, so I won’t be able to go to my father’s to pay my respects on his birthday May 13th he would have been 96 or the date of his passing May 23 , 50 years ago , kind of a milestone.
CatMan it doesn’t matter when she passed or if you recall her birthday, just stop by and take her some flowers, she’d have liked that.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:35 PM
Platinum Member

I agree w/ Blue, it's not so much about the date, but the thought.

My Dad passed Nov 1979, & my Mom passed April 2014.
Old 04-20-2020, 06:57 AM

Yea, CatMan i think some flowers would be nice specially
with the times we are in right now. I am sure she knows your thinking of her.

OldBlue My father would have turned 102 this June, He passed 6 years and 6 days
after Mom and it will be 25 years this September for Mom, she passed at the young
age of 69

I never was very good in school with math, but numbers like dates and address or birth dates
stick in my head. Would never have thought they would like the do.
Old 04-20-2020, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by DwRed2LT
Yea, CatMan i think some flowers would be nice specially
with the times we are in right now. I am sure she knows your thinking of her.

OldBlue My father would have turned 102 this June, He passed 6 years and 6 days
after Mom and it will be 25 years this September for Mom, she passed at the young
age of 69

I never was very good in school with math, but numbers like dates and address or birth dates
stick in my head. Would never have thought they would like the do.
Ha! Isn’t that the truth! I still can’t forget my grandmother’s phone number that she had when I was a kid, and hasn’t had that phone number since 1988!

I agree about the flowers, and what you should do is just talk to her where you are and tell her you miss her. That’s what I do when I talk to my dad. If you know she liked a particular flower or candy, go out and buy it and enjoy it yourself. Guaranteed there isn’t a person alive or passed who would want flowers to go to waste. I always say my dad is with me anyway. For his birthday each year since he passed I do just that. So we can enjoy his Kipper Snacks and Heath Bar together! I’ve grown fond of them over the last 10 years lol 😂

As long as your remember them, that’s what matters anyway.

Old 04-20-2020, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by planetrj
Ha! Isn’t that the truth! I still can’t forget my grandmother’s phone number that she had when I was a kid, and hasn’t had that phone number since 1988!

Hell i remember the old phone number for the house here ( i reside in the house i was raised up in )
and i am almost 57 yrs old. A family member at one time used part of an old phone number as the pass code
to the power door opener for their garage. So it made it easy if we needed to borrow some thing when
they were out of town.
No did's for my HHR Panel today... another day in the garage under cover.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:57 PM
Administrator

Saturday the MIL lit up, P0442 again, I reset the code and this morning, Sweetie went out and the MIL lit , this time P0496, I tested the EVAP purge valve under the hood and when I connected a hose and my vacuum gauge and blew through it it leaks. And I just bought it on Amazon in November 2019 , I noticed embossed in the valve “China” now , I’m thinking that this is a counterfeit part some resellers passed of as a genuine AC Delco part, IT did not arrive in an AC Delco box or bag , so I’ll be contacting Amazon to investigate.
I ordered the correct AC Delco part from RockAuto today, we’ll see when I get the part

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?