General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2021, 10:27 PM
Platinum Member

Radco- Big Congrats on the new upcoming additions to your family. That is the Best !!

Old 04-07-2021, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by Ronnie
I have tried numerous times to duplicate what it's been doing while recording it. Typical car problem...acts fine when you need it to perform the issue. I am not certain the answers to your questions. I'm sorry... I will just try to capture the issue another time and hold off on purchasing anything in regards to this problem.

I already fell asleep with phone in hand on the Rockauto site...body is telling me it's time for bed.
Well I did capture a bit of what it was doing using my phone. Unfortunately MP4 is not supported here.
Old 04-07-2021, 04:58 AM

Congrats @Radco! I have two grandchildren by my only son...a boy and a girl.

My second shot is Thursday also. My chiropractor said the side effects from the second shot should be non-existent since I had contracted Covid previously. I hope she is right because the first shot put me down for about 3 days.
Old 04-07-2021, 06:01 AM
Administrator

Great news! Rich!

Today I’m off the the hardware store to get some tidbits to finish the electrical and get more drywall compound.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Ronnie
Congrats @Radco! I have two grandchildren by my only son...a boy and a girl.

My second shot is Thursday also. My chiropractor said the side effects from the second shot should be non-existent since I had contracted Covid previously. I hope she is right because the first shot put me down for about 3 days.
Ronnie Thanks. These 2 will be #6 and # 7 Grand Kids for me . At least out of 7 grandkids I have 1 grand daughter :) Waiting on my daughter to give me news she is pregnant one day :)
As for COVID **** 1 other then a sore are ( Pfizer ) it was OK. #2 they say may give you flu symptoms for a day or 3 so will see, As long as I do not grow a third arm I am sure all will be ok lol
Old 04-07-2021, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Oldblue
Great news! Rich!

Today I’m off the the hardware store to get some tidbits to finish the electrical and get more drywall compound.
Thanks Steve, Now if I hear mt daughter is pregnant that will be a Trifecta for this year lol

Overcast today but in the 50s so will clean up some blow downs and take down a couple trees !
Will probably make a run to Wally World or IGA as my Bacon Stash is low lol .
Going to do tire.oil check on the HHR and my RAM. So far LOVING those Master craft / Cooper Touring tires , Set at 31 PSI
Will also pull the CAF's to check and vacuum the interiors if the weather holds ! Other then that drink a lot more coffee lol

Everyone have a great day Stay Safe
Old 04-07-2021, 08:20 AM
Administrator

Just got back from hardware store, very busy due to Rumours that the Ontario government is shutting down big box stores as of 12:01 am this midnight. Guys are loading up in wood, drywall, there only 3 pails of compound left and 2 packages of drywall screws. Just nuts.
Panic buying! Good for store, bad for extra inventory of the contractors.

Sweetie managed to rebook thru our government site for the Phizer shots April 14th then August 4th.
because of her cancer, she didn’t want her getting the AstraZeneca vaccine .

Today , Sweetie celebrates 5 years since her stem cell transplant April 7, 2016 , 12:05 PM. A date I remember very clearly, if I didn’t work, well I won’t think about that.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Radco
Ronnie Thanks. These 2 will be #6 and # 7 Grand Kids for me . At least out of 7 grandkids I have 1 grand daughter :) Waiting on my daughter to give me news she is pregnant one day :)
As for COVID **** 1 other then a sore are ( Pfizer ) it was OK. #2 they say may give you flu symptoms for a day or 3 so will see, As long as I do not grow a third arm I am sure all will be ok lol
I received the Pfizer shot as well. I had a sore arm after about 8 hours. It lasted about 36 hours. At that point I was good. Then about 3 days after the shot I became completely exhausted not being able to keep my eyes open. And had body aches and pains. It eventually went away after about 3 days.

I am hoping the second Pfizer shot is uneventful. 🤞
Old 04-07-2021, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Oldblue
Today , Sweetie celebrates 5 years since her stem cell transplant April 7, 2016 , 12:05 PM. A date I remember very clearly, if I didn’t work, well I won’t think about that.
What a great day for Sweetie and you! I say scrap home improvement work today and celebrate a wonderful anniversary!
Old 04-07-2021, 10:35 AM

Yesterday I ordered numerous parts for the HHR through Rockauto and the fuel line kit from the same seller on eBay.

Today is my battle with the IRS. I am patiently waiting my turn with every thing I need to prove them wrong. I even found a post on their FACEBOOK page that totally contradicts what they are telling me over the phone. It makes me feel when calling them that the answers are scripted and that they personally have no knowledge of what has changed in the IRS guidelines last year. Because everything I have read says I am entitled to my refund! It's rather black and white honestly.

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?