General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2021, 03:50 PM

I like that Ll Green machine :) Gave the HHR a Bath today, and was going to wax but son #4 had to drop his wife's car off for service so is borrowing my HHR Oh well another day it will get done. Tonight supposed to rain :O
You all have a good day
Old 06-07-2021, 01:48 PM

Afternoon all.92*and sunny ! One of my sons still has my HHR till his Honda gets fixed again :O
On the home front I got bagged by a Tick and got Lyme Disease :O Been yanking those sucks off me for years but finally got tagged :O
SO Tick 1 Radco 0 lol
With the mild winter we and others have had Ticks are in full bloom ! So be careful and check yourself when coming in from outdoors !
Have a great day
Old 06-07-2021, 02:26 PM
Administrator

Yuck, get that taken care of! Ticks aren’t fun to deal with!

Today , I took a drive out to Smithville, for a cup of coffee with the_schmoo, discussing all things HHR and planning a few projects.

Yesterday, I replaced another TPMS sensor, it was tripping the service monitor notice about 30 to 40 minutes into a ride, afterwards, I relearned the monitors , turned off the ignition key .
after lunch, we went to go for a drive and the D I C gave a notice, low tire pressure, the new sensor wasn’t showing any pressure, 0 psi.
the vendor is sending another one, said the battery might be failing, or it was damaged in transit.

I really miss Oldblue, bring a 2007, it didn’t have these fangled computer sensors!
Old 06-07-2021, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Oldblue
Yuck, get that taken care of! Ticks aren’t fun to deal with!

Today , I took a drive out to Smithville, for a cup of coffee with the_schmoo, discussing all things HHR and planning a few projects.

Yesterday, I replaced another TPMS sensor, it was tripping the service monitor notice about 30 to 40 minutes into a ride, afterwards, I relearned the monitors , turned off the ignition key .
after lunch, we went to go for a drive and the D I C gave a notice, low tire pressure, the new sensor wasn’t showing any pressure, 0 psi.
the vendor is sending another one, said the battery might be failing, or it was damaged in transit.

I really miss Oldblue, bring a 2007, it didn’t have these fangled computer sensors!
Steve Yea got it early so meds are helping! But not too bad so far :)

Ny HHR will get a bath when I get it back from my son then Wax, Inside vacuumed and washed and I can say that Bissell Lil green machine does well ! I will hit the Dead Pedal area again as well. still stained as the rubber mats do not cover it
You all stay safe and TICKS are in full bloom because of the mild winter so check yourself and other a lot !
Old 06-15-2021, 04:20 PM

A warm and rainy day today, My son still has my HHR but will get it back this week :) Then wash and wax time !
On my Tick bite and Lyme Disease doing very good. Caught it early and got on meds !
Be sure to double check for Ticks if you go near tall grass or the woods, Ticks are in full bloom :O

Have a good day

Last edited by Radco; 06-16-2021 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-15-2021, 05:40 PM

I installed two new rear shocks today, went with the Monroe OE Spectrum, since the local parts store had them for $40 each, ride seems better/quieter.. They were the easiest shocks I ever replaced, didn't even take the wheels off.
Old 06-15-2021, 10:20 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Radco
A warm and raint day today, My son still has my HHR but will get it back this week :) Then wash and wax time !
On my Tick bite and Lyme Disease doing very good. Caught it early and got on meds !
Be sure to double check for Ticks if you go near tall grass or the woods, Ticks are in full bloom
:O

Have a good day
Thanks for the 411, good you caught it early too.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:40 AM
Administrator

Just a drive out to the farm , had to fix a couple of doors on the barn. Then had to pickup my god daughter at her work, we went for a cruise to Simcoe , Ontario, she found a place to get something for her Dad on Sunday.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by sleeper
Thanks for the 411, good you caught it early too.
Thanks, Yea the swelling was getting bad but once the meds kicked in it was game over :). For years I have yanked Ticks off me no problem, But this one was the nasty one lol

Have a good evening
Old 06-16-2021, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Today we went to the mil’s had supper with the grandkids it was fun!

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?