General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 09:25 AM
Administrator

Your 2011 HHR should already have Bluetooth capabilities. Check your owners manual for directions.

Today, we take the BlackSwan over to the house, time to load it up with cold weather clothes and coats , and boots and gloves for donation to keep the unfortunate warmer.
Old 12-01-2021, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Oldblue
Your 2011 HHR should already have Bluetooth capabilities. Check your owners manual for directions.

Today, we take the BlackSwan over to the house, time to load it up with cold weather clothes and coats , and boots and gloves for donation to keep the unfortunate warmer.
Really ? I have a 2011 LT1.
I hope your right lol I'll grab the manual out of the HHR . But right now my radio is still not working . Been busy .

Thanks
Old 12-01-2021, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Radco
We are having a heat wave today, Temps to hit 40s :) So will WASH the HHR and my Truck, I
nstall he new seat covers in my truck.
I found they still make seat covers for the HHR, I have a cheapo set on now , Does the job but look crappy lol
So I will add them to my list of things for the HHR after I get the radio issue fixed,
I am thinking new radio with blue tooth so I can connect my phone ! And Speakers as well! SO will see ,
What seat covers did you get? Like you, it's cold here now so I'm only doing stuff inside the car for now or has to be something I can do quickly. As far as the radio - go for it!!!! Very easy job! I love my wireless CarPlay and backup camera and will be putting in a new steering wheel with radio controls hopefully this weekend.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Radco
For a little car it can hold a lot :).. I have done the same thing as well. I add a rag or blanket for things to rest on where the item hits !
Yes, I have about 6 of old heavy duty furniture moving blankets I have saved from a previous life and use them frequently. They really come in handy.
Old 12-01-2021, 02:16 PM
Administrator

Today we went and cleaned out closets at Sweetie’s mom’s house! There was a lot of tears and OMG’s! Her mom kept every dress in the girl’s closets from their prom , weddings (flower girls, bridesmaids dresses) all donated to help the less fortunate.
The house listing went live at noon, there are 7 viewings set up already so , it might go faster then we thought.
The BlackSwan didn’t mind the bags of clothing to take to the church.
Old 12-01-2021, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Cheap Guy
What seat covers did you get? Like you, it's cold here now so I'm only doing stuff inside the car for now or has to be something I can do quickly. As far as the radio - go for it!!!! Very easy job! I love my wireless CarPlay and backup camera and will be putting in a new steering wheel with radio controls hopefully this weekend.
The Seat Covers I got for my Truck are Coverking. For the HHR I found Cover Craft but they are 700$ :O for front and back, So still looking fo a custom fit
Old 12-01-2021, 10:13 PM

used a suction cup to pull some of the dent in the roof behind the sun roof, not completely out but does look better. I assume the roof sheetmetal should match the back edge of the sunroof when it is closed. mine is about 3/8 inch below the edge of the glass. Not too sure how to raise it up higher.

I also removed the front plastic shield that was double sided tape stuck and was whistling from the gap underneath. lots of dirt across the front of the sunroof glass, which makes me believe this thing was sitting in a garage for a few years.

I have not opened the sunroof yet as it is taped across the back. Does it go back inside (under) the roof or on top?? I know it has 2 positions, back raised up, or down and retracted. Maybe with it retracted, I can pull up the sheet metal roof?? it may have to wait for warmer weather...
Old 12-04-2021, 01:37 PM
Premium Member

Today, the SS brake caliper brackets and rotors

SS brake rotors and brackets.
Next year, drilled and slotted.
Because I can.

Last edited by Lonwane; 12-04-2021 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:21 PM
Administrator

You might rethink that, I took off those wasn’t happy with the brake fade.

Today we drove the BlackSwan off to dinner and a movie! Earlier today we drove to the realtor and signed the offer for her mom’s house, it was up for sale all of 45 minutes.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Oldblue
You might rethink that, I took off those wasn’t happy with the brake fade.

Today we drove the BlackSwan off to dinner and a movie! Earlier today we drove to the realtor and signed the offer for her mom’s house, it was up for sale all of 45 minutes.
WOW that was a fast sale !
Today will just take the HHR for a grocery shopping run ! The HHR is way easier to park then my 4x4 Truck lol But man I love the little car even though most hate it lol

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?