General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2021, 07:03 AM
Administrator

Today, we ride to appointments for Sweetie’s chemotherapy
Old 12-13-2021, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Oldblue
Steve , best to your wife in her treatment ! Amazing what doctors can do today :)

Today taking the HHR to my Audiologist for 2 week check up and adjustments ! So a pretty boring day planed as it is rainy. :O Wednesday will be at #4 sons to meet the serviceman for the annual tune up on his Wall Hung Boiler.
While hanging at the house will take done a small tree that is leaning in his yard ! So have Chain Saw will travel lol
You all have a good day
Old 12-13-2021, 10:08 AM
Administrator

Thanks Rich!
Old 12-13-2021, 12:31 PM

Coin holder

I'm one of the few people apparently who still uses coins and I hate them just laying all over the place. Found this on Amazon and it fit perfectly. Lol, I need to stay off the internet - always looking for cheap stuff to add.

Old 12-13-2021, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by geg
Thanks for the opportunity to show off. I can tell you that Yekaterinburg is not only beautiful, but also hospitable. This is not a tourist center, but I assure you that here you will see unpainted Russia. Russia is primordial, honest, such as it is in reality.
If someone comes to visit - write to me. I will arrange for you a couple of unforgettable days with a Russian bath, vodka, snow and everything else.
Thank You for the tour of your interesting city and your invitation. My wife's grandparents were immigrants from the southern Ukraine during the Revolution. The only thing that would make your pictures better is to see a photo of an HHR in your city.

I am fascinated by other cultures and other places, whether someplace in the world or in the USA. I enjoy the pride that residents take in their local habitat and the residents' enthusiasm they display when showing me the local places of interest. I am not impressed with the local political trappings, but with the enthusiasm and pride of the inhabitants, whether it be a large city in the Ukraine or a small community in middle America. And GEG when I visit you in your city, forget the vodka, I want Piroshki! lots of piroshki and shishliki. NA ZDOROVIE !
Old 12-13-2021, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by geg
Thanks for the opportunity to show off.
Very nice. I has looking for places in the YouTube though, in minutes and seconds, where the gaffs to which you referred occurred. Sorry I was not more clear. Feel free to reply privately, as this thread never never allows off-topic discussion.
Old 12-13-2021, 07:57 PM
Administrator

I’m not one to say what did you do to your HHR, today. So, enjoy the conversation with Geg, thanks for sharing your part of the world. I don’t get out much, so I just go where I can drive pretty much USA and Canada.

Today , we did our usual daily drive to check on mom’s house, no damage from the wind storm over the weekend. The BlackSwan is running smooth as glass, the Delphi ball joints and swaybar end links are quiet, the Moog rear LCA bushings are very sturdy in the front, they really tightened up the front end in turns and rough roads. Next oil change is coming up soon, so it’s time to inspect clean and adjust the rear drum brakes give the HHR a good bath , hopefully before any serious freezing weather.
Old 12-13-2021, 09:10 PM
Platinum Member

Smile

I’m not one to say what did you do to your HHR, today. (snip)
Blue- I guess you forgot long ago telling me to stick to the topic, after I was on a roll about my bikes.

PS: Plugged in my battery minder today on my Panel.
Old 12-13-2021, 09:42 PM

I have noticed when I first take off in my HHR, the steering wheel has just a bit of a shimmy in it. Not much, like when you extend your finger and hold on to the wheel, it moves about 3/8 of an inch. After about 15-20 miles, it goes away. Any thoughts?? (driving at about 60 mph..)
Old 12-14-2021, 12:05 AM
geg

our prayers
let everythnig will be alright

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?