General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Deceased

Geez, go and blow the doors off a poorly driven Honda S-2000 over a year ago and I still catch guff over it!

Back to OT sort of, I waved Michelle past this morning rather than giving in to the desire for a rematch against the Mouse-Mobile, she rolled down her window to tell me and Paddy that we are #1....used the wrong finger to do it, but we're still #1!
Old 02-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Premium Member

You thought I would forget ? One of my customers has one of them S2000, his puts 580hp to the ground, He says He dont drive it much since he got the Vette, He only beefed it up a little only 800hp
Old 02-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Deceased

The migraine fairy visited me today out of the blue, so after taking my meds at the office and having a rest on the couch, I drove Paddy home in the most direct manner.

Meds or not, by the time I nosed "Sir" into the garage, my head was near exploding again so I sat there for an hour just listening to the exhaust "tink" itself cool while thinking...."you know, these HHR's are the most comfortable things I've ever owned".

Time to go lie down again before I provoke my head to hurting more, migraines suck...no other way to put it.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:09 PM

Do?

I washed Herbie,

He gets 2 applications of Zaino 2 times a year and this winter is mere child's play compared to other winters, in mildness. The wax hardly got a good workout, but the best news is that he experienced much less road salt as well. For a car left out in the elements, it still looks pretty good.

Come to think of it, last year it was in the body shop torn to pieces. There is a lot of new paint on the right side, and a fair amount of mechanical parts that are all operating with no issues after a year.

QR
Old 02-09-2012, 09:34 PM
geg

Originally Posted by SS fan
Hey Andrey, Do you have Rain-X over there, it is preparation to apply to glass that fills the pores, makes all weather bounce off of your glass. You need it there let me know, I'll send you some for gift, you will bless my children.
The proposal is an unexpected but pleasant, sin to refuse. Thank you for that. My address - see the private message. By the way, please explain what "X-Rain"? I know the concept of "Rain" (water from the sky), "SNOW" (snowflakes, frozen water from the sky) and "hail" (also frozen water, but in the form of ice-peas). X-Rain - it's snow, snowfall? : Улыбка:
Old 02-09-2012, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by geg
The proposal is an unexpected but pleasant, sin to refuse. Thank you for that. My address - see the private message. By the way, please explain what "X-Rain"? I know the concept of "Rain" (water from the sky), "SNOW" (snowflakes, frozen water from the sky) and "hail" (also frozen water, but in the form of ice-peas). X-Rain - it's snow, snowfall? : Улыбка:
geg-look at this link:

http://www.rainx.com/Products/Windsh.../Original.aspx

If you drive fast enough you don't need windshield wipers.... Like water on a ducks back!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:05 PM
geg

I realized my mistake. "X-rain" - is not a weather phenomenon, it is - a chemical agent. Devil's English, I feel stupid.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by geg
I realized my mistake. "X-rain" - is not a weather phenomenon, it is - a chemical agent. Devil's English, I feel stupid.
Только глупые люди есть люди, которые не задают вопросов, когда они должны. Вы мой друг, не глупы.

The only stupid people are people who don't ask questions when they should. You my friend, are not stupid.

Я надеюсь, что перевод на положительную оценку, как я предполагал. Иногда переводчики играют «фокусы» на слова ...
Old 02-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Premium Member

Mr. Andrey, You are a Honored member of our HHR comunity, I love your perspective, from the frozen tundra, sorry if you misunderstood my bad English, my friend. Lets see if old dog can do new trick ?

Андрей, Вы заслуженный член нашего HHR распространяемого, я люблю вашу точку зрения, из замороженной тундры, жаль, если вы не поняли мой плохой английский, мой друг

Давайте посмотрим, если старая собака может сделать новый трюк?
Old 02-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Deceased

English is a very difficult language to learn Andrey, no need to apologize for anything that might get lost in translation. My wife learned English when she was 16 and she still reverts to her native French when the words to express her ideas or feelings in English fail to come readily. As you know I'm still studying Russian, and I hope that you don't mind my mistakes as I struggle with your native tongue.

Английский является весьма сложной язык обучения Андрей, нет необходимости принести извинения за то, что может быть утрачена в переводе. Моя жена уроки английского тогда, когда она была 16 и она по-прежнему переходит к своей родной французский когда слова, чтобы выразить свои идеи или пожелания на английском языке не сможем легко. Как Вам известно, я чувствую все еще изучают русский, и я надеюсь, что вы не будете ум мой ошибки, я БОРЬБЫ С ваш родной язык.

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?