HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

chevy survey

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by k5hart
This sure does sound like what happened to me and my survey complaint. GM Distric Manager could have cared less about my problems with two dealers.

just my :2cents: for the most part i really wonder if GM really cares about the customer service.... example
My family have been driving GM for over 20 years, talking about
my son and his wife have a chevy uplander..... been in service for front end problems...7 times..... had new tires put on 12,000 miles on the front...his expense... this last time the service rep gave them a paper that basically states GM really dont know how to fix or repair the problem.. and it is noted that the Saturn and Pontiac version are having the same problem.... then it goes on to say.. GM engineers are working to resolve.....

problem still there shakes the heck out of you at 60 or so......almost scary to ride in the thing..

So basically the dealership did all they could...... my son called The 800 number.... explained to them.... even had to fax them the TSB number and copy, the gal couldnt find it.......then 2 days later got back with and said well theres nothing we can do for it.... My son said ok why dont you just cancel the lease and lets get us get another type vehicle there at the dealership....... She said cant do nothing for you......geez......

Of course he tried to trade it in..... but they wouldnt give him the buy out or what was owed..... I like my Service Dept..... i bought cars from other dealership due to they wouldnt give me the price for trade in, but they are serviced at this one....(10 plus years)

So the way i see it sometimes the service dept hands are tied by GM.....

Oh I might just mentioned we buy under the GM employee plan..... what a way to treat your OWN employees huh

Last edited by HHR4JK; 05-16-2008 at 02:37 PM. Reason: added