HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

Crackhead 1, HHR SS 0

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 10:05 PM

You will be finding glass forever. I feel your pain as I've had a few windows broken out, one in the snow. Unfortunately Md. is very strict about who they give a concealed carry permit to, because if they didn't, I'd have a little .40 Glock 27 to handle that situation.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:03 PM
Platinum Member

I tell you what, if we were permitted to blow away the scum-bag hop-heads. I do believe it would decrease the frequency of these unfortunate situations..

Here in the South we can carry w/permit, but what is not widely known is: ya also gotta bring yer shovel & bag of lime. For quickest problem resolution..

Don't tell anyone...

Last edited by sleeper; 10-31-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by SSguy
I tell you what, if we were permitted to blow away the scum-bag hop-heads. ...
Hey, I'm a hop head. All I can drink anymore are hoppy brews, like a dogfish 90, or 120. I'm actually aging 6 120s from 2006 at the moment.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:58 PM
Platinum Member

Father Azmodius-

I wasn't meaning that type.. As to what you are aging ? I have no clue..

Straight-edge here.. Just a Motor-head..

Guess I shoulda said: Those freaking scum bag crooks.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:54 AM

Father Azmodius-

I guess he meant this http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits...minute-ipa.htm

Google is your friend
Old 10-31-2009, 07:05 AM

Father Azmodius-

Straight-edge here.. Just a Motor-head..

Guess I shoulda said: Those freaking scum bag crooks.
I know you didn't mean my kind of hop head, I was just being a ( hopefully not too ) smart ass.

As for the broken window, my last one happened in between a half hour period of me getting home, showering, and coming back out to leave again. Luckily the tint held everything together until the next day when I could get it replaced, but it still burned my ass that someone had so little respect for my property. Who ever did it obviously wasn't a car guy.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:44 AM

It could have been worse I first thought this was a Cracked Head at first glance.

This just goes to show don't leave things out that can be seen in you vehicles. I don't care where or if there are video cameras.

As the economy remains stagnet this is going to become even more common. So keep you stuff hidden. Do not leave the GPS out and take the I pod with you. By all means do not leave a lap top as the damage can really go deep on that one.

I had this happen years ago myself and learned the hard way too. I was at Church of all places too.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:00 PM

I hope that guy get ran over by a bus. Sorry bro.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by hyperv6
It could have been worse I first thought this was a Cracked Head at first glance.

This just goes to show don't leave things out that can be seen in you vehicles. I don't care where or if there are video cameras.

As the economy remains stagnet this is going to become even more common. So keep you stuff hidden. Do not leave the GPS out and take the I pod with you. By all means do not leave a lap top as the damage can really go deep on that one.

I had this happen years ago myself and learned the hard way too. I was at Church of all places too.
Excellent Advice! I bought a "bean bag" mount for my Garmin and hide the GPS or make my wife throw it in her bag, every time I park. Thieves even look for the telltale circle the suction cup leaves on your windshield. If I'm in a "bad" area, I even take the thing off my dash BEFORE I park, just in case someone sees me pull in with the thing on my dash, before I hide it. GPS are the most stolen items today, our local police blotter is filled with dozens of GPS thefts every week. Never leave anything of value visible when you leave your car. If you go on Craigslist, you may be able to buy your GPS back at a fair price
Old 10-31-2009, 04:42 PM

ya also gotta bring yer shovel & bag of lime. For quickest problem resolution..

Don't tell anyone...
Where I grew up that's known as the 3S's - Shoot, Shovel and Shut-up

cosmic1