HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

Help I have been bitten by the SS bug!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 01:56 PM

Knowing it was going to be my year around vehicle was what kept me from going SS. They are sweet and your smitten so shop a good deal and go for it. Hey if this Global Warming thing keeps up I might just join you!
Old 03-25-2012, 03:17 PM

The SS is great. I bought mine new and love it. Unfortunately, we have to find something bigger now because we will be adding a new kid to the mix by the end of the year. 2 adults and 3 kids (2 in car seats and 1 thats already 5 feet tall, just won't work in an HHR). I'm 6'4" myself.
Anyway, if your interested, my 2010 SS is for sale. Its still has around 23,000 miles or 23 months LEFT on the warranty. Only about to hit 13,000 miles right now. Victory red, black on black interior, auto trans, sunroof, (no heated seats) and the premier Pioneer stereo (7 speaker).
I know I'm not too close to you (being in TN), but this is a great car with almost no miles and still under warranty for nearly 2 more years. And this is the last year they made the SS's.
I can post some pics if anyone is interested. I'm going to try to have it posted for sale sometime this week.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:07 AM

Well as most of you have read
I am the proud owner of an 09 SS after being bitten by the ss Bug
It seems that I must have been still carrying the SS bug a couple weeks back when a friend of the family lookded at MY SS.He seemed to like the idea of the HHR and handling of the SS option
Well just found out he went out of state and bought him self an 09 Red SS as well.
Seems the SS bug is contagious LOL