Introductions Welcome! Please take a moment to say hello.

HELLO!! I'm new! But not to LNF's

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 08:05 PM

Hello all,

So today i added a large intercooler to go with my catless dp and modded air box, hitting 25 lbs and leveling out to 22 until it starts to taper. New intercooler seems to be loads cooler but i really didnt need rain to interfere with my go pedal. The tune is pretty conservative atm so next to add some timing. When i bought it the other day the fools filled it with 89 I also added a shim into the bpv while troubleshooting what turned out to be a blown end tank. Also adjusted upo the wg rod a bit. I will give you all my first numbers this coming friday and dyno numbers sometime this week. This is on 93 with 3.5 gallons of 100 mixed in for a bit of safety. Charge pipes and e85/93 mix next. Also really want to find a set of ss/tc rims.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by RevvAutoss
I do intend to see what she will run with just the downpipe and tune, she feels much stronger than i expected. Really digging the auto, which i usualy dont care for.
Welcome...

The automatic does really rock...
Old 07-27-2013, 09:22 PM

Youve inspired me, my goal is 12's on street tires. Im going to throw some peewee footballs in the rear springs put em at 18 psi should help out of the hole, need to order my ttr motor mount also. If i roll a low low 13 or high 12 this friday i will literally jump up and down in celebration.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:48 AM

I have also already sent log files and tuned her up with my good friend Nick from Back Yard Turbo(very knowledgable, very experienced lnf tuner). My previous lnf was a 2009
I'm still using Nicks, Ethanol, 'Cam-Tables' , & 'Timing-Tables' in my 'tune'...
Awesome tables, have been using them for over 2 years now.

On my way to the track, the last time I was there, running my best of 12.39,
I got 31 MPG, on E47....

Youve inspired me, my goal is 12's on street tires. Im going to throw some peewee footballs in the rear springs put em at 18 psi should help out of the hole, need to order my ttr motor mount also. If i roll a low low 13 or high 12 this friday i will literally jump up and down in celebration.
Being at 'sea-level', you will easily be in the 12's with street-tires, & Ethanol.
'Walking' her out of the gate, with a well 'prepped' track, = priceless...

Last edited by 2005HHRauto; 07-28-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:50 AM

Excellent i sense that you are not at sea level which would certainly give me an edge! Thank god for nick! Lol. Need to get my butt moving on the e85, but i feel bad for the "HoonVan" ive only had her a few days and shes already getting put through the paces. Oh and yes I have named her the Hoon Van, haha license plate incoming