Introductions Welcome! Please take a moment to say hello.

Hi all!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 02:38 PM

Hi all!

Hey everyone i just joined the forum. i have a 06 HHR LT with the 2.4L engine. bought it used about 3 years ago and it was my fiancee's car. It is now going to become my daily driver so i started looking into doing some work on it and adding some mods If any one could help with some suggestions and also help me figure out some tech issues would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Platinum Member

Welcome to the site.

We've got plenty of "techies" on this site. Just about any HHR problem can be solved here. Lots of good members willing to help out.
A lot of questions can be answered by using the Search function. Most problems have been discussed numerous times and usually you can find an answer through a search. If you can't find the info, then just post up your question in the appropriate section.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Deceased

to the forum!

As George said, lots of tech heads here, and tons of performance and appearance mods done by members over the years.

Check out the "Search" function, and also try clicking the "Forums" tab at the top left of the home page, it'll pull up a list of all the various sub-forums here.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:58 PM

Thanks! Cant wait to start to see the potential of my hhr lol. By any chance do you guys know how to tell if I have a 2LT or 1LT?