Introductions Welcome! Please take a moment to say hello.

New here to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 02:14 PM

New here to the forum

2009 HHR SS. Black , Automatic with 36k miles.Think I got a good deal $14,800 at Car Max. They shipped it up from San Diego to San Bernadino for no charge. I was looking at four of them and this was the best of the four The car is like brand new. Runs great and I love it so does my wife she want's me to trade her cars . Hers is an Impala SS. I told her no way.and oh yea It's an auto because im old LOL. I work as a Service Advisor for MK Smith Chevrolet in Chino Cal. Sorry no pic's yet.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by l78thumper
2009 HHR SS. Black , Automatic with 36k miles.Think I got a good deal $14,800 at Car Max. They shipped it up from San Diego to San Bernadino for no charge. I was looking at four of them and this was the best of the four The car is like brand new. Runs great and I love it so does my wife she want's me to trade her cars . Hers is an Impala SS. I told her no way.and oh yea It's an auto because im old LOL. I work as a Service Advisor for MK Smith Chevrolet in Chino Cal. Sorry no pic's yet.
Seems like fair deal carmax seems little high on prices but you got fair deal I've been all over their ss hhrs think I seen it on their site cause I was car shopping,good thing about carmax it they have great inventory and they will ship so prices are firm,I wanted a black one settled on silver,congrats on the find enjoy the ride you have to post pics.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:41 PM

Thanks. My son is detailing it today, Got to get the windows tinted then ill take and send pic's. Yea I think it was in San Diego for awhile. I was looking at 2 silver one's also 1 stick in Yucca Valley 71k miles and 1 auto in Santa Anna 85k miles. There was also a black one in Victorville with 54k miles but was in not to good of shape. All of these are in So. Cal. Oh also theres a blue one in Santa Maria cal also. Just in case anyone is looking.
Old 03-22-2014, 03:04 PM
Deceased

to the forum, and congrats on your new ride!
Old 03-22-2014, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by 843de
to the forum, and congrats on your new ride!
Thanks
Old 03-22-2014, 03:57 PM

Thanks. My son is detailing it today, Got to get the windows tinted then ill take and send pic's. Yea I think it was in San Diego for awhile. I was looking at 2 silver one's also 1 stick in Yucca Valley 71k miles and 1 auto in Santa Anna 85k miles. There was also a black one in Victorville with 54k miles but was in not to good of shape. All of these are in So. Cal. Oh also theres a blue one in Santa Maria cal also. Just in case anyone is looking.
I also got a auto because I'm older wanted black cause I have a truck and a car murdered out(all black) but I've done two silver cars (charger and bonneville seei) and both came out good,black is hard to keep clean but when their clean their badd ass.one thing about the ss hhr's all the colors were nice really like the blue too,next on my list is is the two front tint just like you and a tune,cause I two first gears in auto there's lower hp but when 3rd kicks in it kicks ass I want the hp all the time,lol and just little more hp is nice,not really into racing but jumping on freeway hauling ass is fun,
I thought I got a fair deal but I paid a lot for mine but it has 12,500 miles mint,a old people had it like 70+ paid 15,500 were asking 16,300.
Oh ya I have to check on recalls,maybe you should do the same,check if they were done already.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:42 PM

I work for a Chevy dealer in service dept. I already checked the whole history on the car but thanks it's a good thing for other people to know. And older HHR'S do have an ign switch recall that NEEDS to be done. Parts will be avaliable in mid april very important!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2014, 10:05 PM

Hi 78thumper,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad that you and your wife enjoy your new HHR!

Kristen A.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 03-22-2014, 10:19 PM

Thanks Kristen, GM employee here also. Double SS fan have a Impala SS also.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:42 PM

Thanks Kristen, GM employee here also. Double SS fan have a Impala SS also.
You're more than welcome! It's great to have another GM employee on the forum! Enjoy!

Kristen A.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Quick Reply: New here to the forum