Introductions Welcome! Please take a moment to say hello.

NEW MEMBER=Cobalt SS Owner-Getting a Silver HHR

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 09:51 AM

Red face NEW MEMBER=Cobalt SS Owner-Getting a Silver HHR

Hello CHRR.net,

I figured that I would formally introduce myself since I may very well be joining the ranks on this site as an HHR owner. I am currently looking to purchase a silver 2010 HHR LS, manual. I really liked the rental HHRs I had when my Cobalt was in the shop-which was oh so often.

I decided, after only 8 months of ownership, to liberate myself from the burden of that terrible car and purchase what I actually want. I will admit, I didn't test drive any HHRs when I was in the market for a vehicle, but was pleasantly surprised when I was given one on two separate occasions as rentals. I really really like it. How it felt, the way it was oriented, the driveability, all of it. My SS was fun at first, but became clunky and problematic, with numerous recurring issues that cost me time away from work and overall inconvenience.

My warranty had run out prematurely from what the salesman had promised, and I have felt sick ever since-knowing I would continue the next 5 years without any assistance in the event of a breakdown-which was imminent.

So, I put into get a new vehicle with a warranty and all that jazz and was offered an HHR for around the payment I was comfortable with. It's stick shift, silver, and an HHR. So I should be happy. lol. I wanted a black model, but they were unable to find one.

This is just my simple little introduction to get to know you all a little bit. I feel like I will be a consistently contributing member to these message boards, since I pretty much use them every day for whatever vehicle I have.

Motorcycling is my passion. I love cars. Machines are my hobby, always have and always will be. I hope to get to know you all over the next few years.

Thank you!
Old 12-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Deceased

Welcome and greetings! You'll love the HHR, they are addictive little trucks.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:06 AM

Old 12-18-2010, 10:06 AM

HAHA! Thanks! I see all the customizations and stuff and I'm almost drooooling.

I was just called back, apparently there is a blue one and a silver one. I have the choice. I really don't know what to choose. I like silver a little more, but I had a silver cobalt lol. I'm afraid of karma. What do you think? Believe in that stuff? Should I go silver or blue?
Old 12-18-2010, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by nacademus
HAHA! Thanks! I see all the customizations and stuff and I'm almost drooooling.

I was just called back, apparently there is a blue one and a silver one. I have the choice. I really don't know what to choose. I like silver a little more, but I had a silver cobalt lol. I'm afraid of karma. What do you think? Believe in that stuff? Should I go silver or blue?
Well they are both nice colors but im a BLUE man myself.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:34 AM

i REALLLLLLY want black. I wanted to murder it out. That's is my favorite style of HHR.

I actually want a black, manual, half panel HHR. That would be absolutely IDEAL!
Old 12-18-2010, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by nacademus
i REALLLLLLY want black. I wanted to murder it out. That's is my favorite style of HHR.

I actually want a black, manual, half panel HHR. That would be absolutely IDEAL!
If you can find one go for it.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:38 AM

2010 models of that kind are few and far between. I guess I have a decision to make. Its tough. Blue or Silver. I'm trying to get the woman to decide lol but she's next to useless when it comes to stuff like this. HAHA
Old 12-18-2010, 12:23 PM

Black is where it's at.....

Welcome to the forum!
Old 12-18-2010, 12:28 PM

THANKS! I want black soooooo bad
They just can't find me one in stick.

Quick Reply: NEW MEMBER=Cobalt SS Owner-Getting a Silver HHR