The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

9mm vs .40cal

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by 11BlueJ
Only online do you see people bragging about it.
Bragging?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:14 AM

I don't brag about it it is just a fact that I carry. In fact VERY few of the people I know even know I carry. The the only reason I said something here is because I thought I might be able to help because I am involved in the Hobby of Target and Practical Tactical shooting.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
Bragging?
Originally Posted by Evad
I don't brag about it it is just a fact that I carry. In fact VERY few of the people I know even know I carry. The the only reason I said something here is because I thought I might be able to help because I am involved in the Hobby of Target and Practical Tactical shooting.
I don't advertise that I can. I brought it up here because the search for something new and better. I don't always carry, actuall can't carry at work and I don't like leaving it in the car. I've heard Atlanta has a crime problem from someplace and Homeland Security doesn't like anyone but them carrying at work from some reason. But I know lots that do carry and with the various federal agencies I work with, there are lots of weapons in the area already..... I don't even tell the wife when I'm carrying. Occasional she will "notice" and ask "is that what I think it is?"...... I also use these as visuals for my 9 y/o daughter. I've handed them to her (unloaded of course) so she knows what a real gun looks/feels like and have told her that she is to never touch one unless I'm there. Not even one of her friends parents, only me. When I think she ready to handle shooting, I'll take her.