The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Amazing Remote Starter

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 09:15 AM

Amazing Remote Starter

This might be a long story ,but I'll try to keep it short. My sister and I went to the park last night because she wanted to swing. So I get down there and i totally forgot it rained the night before and there were these huge water puddles underneath the swing. We'll It didn't stop me or my sister so we both grabbed the swings by leaning over and then had to jump on the swing. So we swing for about 30 minutes and we decide to leave. We get to my beautiful HHR sitting 100 miles away from anyone and I look for my keys and I can't find them anywhere. I panic like crazy and we retrace our steps for about 15 minutes and I can't find the freaking keys. So I finally decide the only place they can be unless someone picked them up off the ground is in the huge mud puddles underneath the swing. I had pants on and my sister had on pajama bottoms, so I had her roll her pant legs up because it'd be too hard for me to roll mine up (Good excuse huh) I keep looking around and about 15 minutes later she finds them. So right at an hour my remote start keypad had been sitting in a huge water puddle. Me thinking theres no way its gonna work, but oh well I got my keys and I can just use my extra remote start now and buy a new one here soon. We get close to my car and I had to just prove to myself that the remote starter wouldnt work. I didn't believe it but it worked great. I dont think a drop of water got on the circut board. Made my day!!
Old 05-03-2006, 09:20 AM

Wonder if this will work on 06hhr's road ripper?